Sponsored

Any way to know how many lots have a LE sitting on them?

Arop

First Name
Arop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition - White
Well Boyz... No more JB Status for me... Drove by one of the dealerships that cars.com showed had a white gladiator Rubicon for 62,310 and sure enough it was a Launch Edition!

It's in my Barn! Found it and drove it home same day!!

Funny thing was that the dealer I got it from is the same dealership I ordered mine from. They have two different Jeep buildings about 15 miles apart.

Called all 3 of my contacts at my original dealer... No one answered the phone. I walked into the dealer I saw the truck at and I asked if that was for sale... They said maybe for the next hour because we just dealer traded it... I told them no way! I wanted it and gave been waiting over 4 months...

Yadda yadda.... It's home with me today!
Look around - there are dealers with Launch Editions!!
Sponsored

Jeepers!

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Chevy and a Caddy
Well Boyz... No more JB Status for me... Drove by one of the dealerships that cars.com showed had a white gladiator Rubicon for 62,310 and sure enough it was a Launch Edition!

It's in my Barn! Found it and drove it home same day!!

Funny thing was that the dealer I got it from is the same dealership I ordered mine from. They have two different Jeep buildings about 15 miles apart.

Called all 3 of my contacts at my original dealer... No one answered the phone. I walked into the dealer I saw the truck at and I asked if that was for sale... They said maybe for the next hour because we just dealer traded it... I told them no way! I wanted it and gave been waiting over 4 months...

Yadda yadda.... It's home with me today!
Look around - there are dealers with Launch Editions!!
Congrats! You're welcome :like:

wch_Chip

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
Piedmonth CDJR in Anderson, SC has a red LE in transit if anybody is interested. I don't know what their asking price is though.

Whiteknight

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon,2020 Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition White
Occupation
Sales CDJR
Where are all the people who said they did not want to wait and said they purchased one off the lot? Something is not correct. I had to sign up for an order, tell them my color and if I wanted door sills, wait till a consierge who never call me back, then after a week of waiting emailing and a few calls, was sent an email saying I had one reserved in my name and had two days to make up my mind or it would be given to someone on a waiting list. Glad to have one. Like the black leather. I have seen dealers put decals or stickers like R/Ton Chargers with a 3.6, so buyer beware. Not sure who to believe or who can tell me. I asked what my build number was from a link on this site and was told they do not release this information. Glad to get a launch edition. I saved my original order and made copies of it's progress. And have a sword with my name on it. I am sure I have an LE.

Sponsored

WXman

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland EcoDiesel
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
My local dealer has a black LE sitting on the lot, been there for a few weeks. I'm trying to figure out how many dealers are in the same boat, bought a LE for some sizzle on the lot and now it sits there.
My local dealership has about six Gladiators that have ALL been there for months.

There's a Sport that's been there since July 2019. There's a couple of LE's that have been there since October 2019 if not earlier. And then they've got two or three Sports and Overlands that they've put small lifts and tires on which have also been sitting there since fall of 2019 if not earlier.

I drive by there every day to/from work and it's sad to see that black Sport up on the rack in the parking lot...just sitting there month after month. I hope they're at least putting fresh gasoline in it from time to time.

futzin'

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR, '15 Durango Citadel, '06 Suburban 2500 8L
The dealer here has well over 20 units; none seem to be moving. They did get in a Gator Rubi that a company ordered. I stopped in to see it and the salesman offered to show me numbers on what they could do on an ordered JTR. Let's just say they seem to be doing fine with not selling any Gladiators. Still not a single Hydro there yet, and only one Gator (Sport S). If/when I pull the trigger it will be a road trip, in all likelihood. That's fine with me.

He did a 3000 mile dealer search for my option list. Only one came up, in a different color. Plus it had stuff that I don't want on it. So, none really.

They do still have white LEs on the lot as well.

Oilburner

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1982 Scrambler, 1969 Wagoneer, 2022 JTR Ecodiesel
Collierville, TN still has at least 2 LE's, one black, one silver.

ZTMAN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150, 2016 JKU WW
The dealer here has well over 20 units; none seem to be moving. They did get in a Gator Rubi that a company ordered. I stopped in to see it and the salesman offered to show me numbers on what they could do on an ordered JTR. Let's just say they seem to be doing fine with not selling any Gladiators. Still not a single Hydro there yet, and only one Gator (Sport S). If/when I pull the trigger it will be a road trip, in all likelihood. That's fine with me.

He did a 3000 mile dealer search for my option list. Only one came up, in a different color. Plus it had stuff that I don't want on it. So, none really.

They do still have white LEs on the lot as well.
I had a dealer do a search for a Ford truck I was looking for. Said there were none within 200 miles. Turns out their search is with only dealers they trade with, not the entire 200 mile area. I found one on my own.

Seems like at least half the dealers around us have an LE, some have multiple

futzin'

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR, '15 Durango Citadel, '06 Suburban 2500 8L
I had a dealer do a search for a Ford truck I was looking for. Said there were none within 200 miles. Turns out their search is with only dealers they trade with, not the entire 200 mile area. I found one on my own.
Interesting. Since I'm after a Rubicon in Gator or maybe Hydro with Saddle, painted top and no Safety Pak, there's no way at least for a while to find one on a lot. The late release of Hydro and Gator combined with Jeep forcing Safety Pak, et al at the time kills it. I don't need the thing or have to have it so I'm willing to wait. But it's getting more difficult!
Sponsored