Anybody pulled the carpet out?

texanjeeper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport-S Granite Crystal Metallic
Occupation
I.T.
I've been toying with the idea, carpet in a Jeep doesn't seem to make sense especially if I were to leave the tops off and it rained. I was curious about what people have done after they pulled the carpet out, I know Weathertech and others make floor liners but I'm interested in actual solutions that work. I'd want to be able to pull the drain plug in the floorboard when I wanted to.

My Jeep came with the upgraded floor mats, which are great, but I'm willing to consider making the switch if it makes sense.
Sponsored

MarkN

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubi
I've been toying with the idea, carpet in a Jeep doesn't seem to make sense especially if I were to leave the tops off and it rained. I was curious about what people have done after they pulled the carpet out, I know Weathertech and others make floor liners but I'm interested in actual solutions that work. I'd want to be able to pull the drain plug in the floorboard when I wanted to.

My Jeep came with the upgraded floor mats, which are great, but I'm willing to consider making the switch if it makes sense.
That was one of my first mods. I removed the seats and took all the carpet out. I sprayed the floor with Lizard skin. I did a rear seat delete and put Weathertech mats in the front to protect the Lizard Skin. It looks good and is much easier to clean than carpet. I didn’t know about the Armorlite at the time.

Mark
Sponsored