First Name
Alistair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Overland High Altitude Diesel
Occupation
Retired
One glitch I found this morning is the winch speed won’t adjust down from 1550-1600; it is supposed to be able to be set at 1350. Also, the instructions say if the throttle is touched it will turn winch mode off but this doesn’t work either, the buttons are the only way to turn it off.
I have already checked the Tazer for updates and it was fully loaded with the latest ver.
Sponsored

Gladman

First Name
Alistair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
@Gladman

Have you taken the time to / bothered to reach out to Joe @ ZAutomotive. Would be a positive thing to let him know in detail what you are seeing...
Not yet, still going through all the features to see if there are any other glitches so if there are modifications hopefully it is done once.

Oil_Burner

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD, Explorer, Prius, C6, Diesel Pusher MH
Occupation
Engineer
If I install a Tazer, what features stop working in the vehicle? The security gateway module had to do something.

Do any of the u-connect capabilities stop functioning? Anything else?

Austin2590

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator
Occupation
Nurse
Vehicle Showcase
I use the mini lite... don't use or need alot of the live functions... just the ass system turn off and tire size. Works great for me. Just initial rebooting system being a bit quirky...

Gladman

First Name
Alistair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Not yet, still going through all the features to see if there are any other glitches so if there are modifications hopefully it is done once.

So as a follow-up, I think I have solved 1 issue. The rpm is sensitive to cold idle rpm. So if the cold idle is at 1000 rpm then the differential between low idle and cold idle will ramp up the Tazer idle speed. As my truck has been at the dealer for a month I can’t test anything else.
Sponsored