www.siestakeyrum.com
Vehicle(s)
20 JT, 15 JKU, 22 BMW 4, Challenger R/T
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rum
Vehicle Showcase
Warn winch plate. Ordered late November and website says maybe May 3rd. Really? 6 months?I get it, COVID and all, but 6 months for some metal with no tricky special or complex parts seems excessive. Oh well, not much can ya do.
I had the same problem with Quadtratec. I cancelled and had it shipped immediately from Northridge4x4 just recently. I've bought $$$$ from Quadratec but have had to cancel a few orders recently to find the part in stock elsewhere.

A lot of the small companies are just doing drop shipping and many big ones that stock are sold out. I had a hard time getting RCVs at first. Tried to buy from Quadratec but had to cancel. Found them in stock at East Coast Gear Supply.
Sponsored

Mtpisgah

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTM, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Engineer
For those looking for an ARB dual compressor, there is a shop in Simpsonville, SC with one in stock.

AZCooWhip

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Looked into STT Pros but didn't mud tires and all that comes with it. Really love my Duratracs and Ridge Grapplers are the closest in 37s. But, if I can't get the Ridge grapplers in reasonable time, I might have to go STT Pros as well.
I finally pulled the trigger on going with the 37 STTs today. I checked all over our city and no dice on timing On the Nittos. Did a lot of homework on the STTs and am confident all will be good.

My shop fortunately was thinking ahead on all other parts and was given thumbs up today. I feel much better now. 😁🇺🇸

ALVagabond

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR "Praetorian"
Rear tube doors on backorder from Quadratec. They're expected to be in stock by April 17th, just in time for summer mode.
I got an email that my tube doors, that were on backorder until April 17th, have arrived and are ready to ship.

Unfortunately, the CC I used when I ordered them got cancelled last week because of some fraudulent charges. They'll ship when I get the CC updated. Lol.

ttn333

First Name
Tuan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
I finally pulled the trigger on going with the 37 STTs today. I checked all over our city and no dice on timing On the Nittos. Did a lot of homework on the STTs and am confident all will be good.

My shop fortunately was thinking ahead on all other parts and was given thumbs up today. I feel much better now. 😁🇺🇸
That's great. I'm having tire research overload. My tire guy confirmed that there's no way of getting the NRG for at 5 weeks, probably longer. I can't seem to decide on an alternative. I've come down to Bfg KM3, STT pro, Open country R/T, and General Grabber x3. I'd like to have good treadlife (45k mile?) and decent on road, comparable to my duratracs. May have to settle for Open Country R/T. What's the treadlife for STT pro?

On another note, ordered my ARB twin compressor kit from Innovative AT products on Wed and received the kit yesterday (Friday). Man that was fast.

Talked to Quadratec about my wheels and was told they'll ship toward the end of the month.

Sponsored

AZCooWhip

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
That's great. I'm having tire research overload. My tire guy confirmed that there's no way of getting the NRG for at 5 weeks, probably longer. I can't seem to decide on an alternative. I've come down to Bfg KM3, STT pro, Open country R/T, and General Grabber x3. I'd like to have good treadlife (45k mile?) and decent on road, comparable to my duratracs. May have to settle for Open Country R/T. What's the treadlife for STT pro?

On another note, ordered my ARB twin compressor kit from Innovative AT products on Wed and received the kit yesterday (Friday). Man that was fast.

Talked to Quadratec about my wheels and was told they'll ship toward the end of the month.
Pure blind buy for me on the STT relying a lot on what I’ve read And videos. As far as mileage, I have seen numbers all over the board. Coopers I have had in the past have worn like iron and that was with a loaded F150 pulling horses or race cars. that previous experience sealed it for me with the STTs.

I wanted a tire that was a little more than an A/T. I hear the Toyos are fantastic tire but I wanted just a smidge more. That’s why the Nittos seemed to be the best alternative.

Good luck with whichever way you go. My stuff will be installed first week of March. Will report back then.

AZCooWhip

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Thought this was a really good review On the Coopers From what I think is a good source of info.

ttn333

First Name
Tuan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Pure blind buy for me on the STT relying a lot on what I’ve read And videos. As far as mileage, I have seen numbers all over the board. Coopers I have had in the past have worn like iron and that was with a loaded F150 pulling horses or race cars. that previous experience sealed it for me with the STTs.

I wanted a tire that was a little more than an A/T. I hear the Toyos are fantastic tire but I wanted just a smidge more. That’s why the Nittos seemed to be the best alternative.

Good luck with whichever way you go. My stuff will be installed first week of March. Will report back then.
Now you've got me leaning more toward the STT. haha. We're looking for the same tire. A little more aggressive than AT and drives on road a little better than full Mud. You're right about the treadlife, it's all over the place with reviews and opinions.

AZCooWhip

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
I got an email that my tube doors, that were on backorder until April 17th, have arrived and are ready to ship.

Unfortunately, the CC I used when I ordered them got cancelled last week because of some fraudulent charges. They'll ship when I get the CC updated. Lol.
Excellent news. Good to hear some things are busting lose. 👍🏻

AZCooWhip

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Now you've got me leaning more toward the STT. haha. We're looking for the same tire. A little more aggressive than AT and drives on road a little better than full Mud. You're right about the treadlife, it's all over the place with reviews and opinions.
Crazy situation indeed. I had to pull trigger. As you said. I too was exhausted from looking ..... and faced with waiting months to have work done. Lot of folks swear by them. good luck!

Sponsored

GEETCH

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR
Occupation
Navy
Vehicle Showcase
Waiting on carhartt seat covers

CaptNkllm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Ordered fenders and inner fender covers from Jc Offroad... Black fri sale

Received back fenders last week.. still waiting on front fenders and rear liners..

Contacted them.. said it takes 30 to 60 days.. Told them its been 60 days.. Fine print? 30-60 working days.. crazy!

Redjk07

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Self Employed
I ordered my Springs and pro link from Rock Krawler the first of December and just got it the first of February but tore into the keep the first of Januar but it was forth the wait I think

5776AF49-A78E-458B-A678-772E63957A91.jpeg