Sponsored

Anyone know of a colorado dealer giving big discounts?

TT32VGT

First Name
austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
too many
title says it all. thanks
Sponsored

spectre6000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
pending
No. You may be able to find someone to take the Tread Lightly discount in the area, assuming it ever ended up available for JTs again. Alternatively, look for employer affiliate discounts. Absolute best I'm aware you'll be able to find is 1% under invoice. Otherwise, it's fly and buy for anything better.

Montana_Wildcat

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ram Power Wagon
Occupation
#BBN #RaiderNation
Don't know about discounts, but I got mine at AutoNation in Littleton. They have a TON in stock and aren't marking UP, as far as I know. They treated me really well there.

Challenger85

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
Nope, I went to Gupton.

sass JT

Banned
Banned
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
MWD
I got mine used at mike Shaw in Greeley. The Fort Collins jeep dealer honored an affiliate program with no questions asked

Sponsored

Dark_Iron_Mojave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
[2021 Sarge Mojave]
Castle Rock CDJR was offering invoice + $500 at one point, but no idea if they still are. Best bet is to look at Idaho, Tennessee, or Virigina.

whiteglad

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Mojave
I saw on this forum that Jim Marsh in Vegas is giving 5% off.

Br4hm4

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT OE, 2016 Polaris Slingshot, 2012 Kia Sportage, 2018 Nissan LEAF
Occupation
Linux Engineer
I don't think Fairicy is doing discounts, but you can negotiate them down pretty good if you have an approval on loan or cash.

flipboltz

First Name
Nikk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTR
Got a quote from Autonation in Golden and then from Gupton. They are a cool $4k apart. Guy from Autonation said he didn't know how they could sell them for so much less. They had even given me a $2500 discount at Autonation. Ordered from Gupton last week.

dono21

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR Granite Crystal, Volvo XC90, Volvo V60 XC
Occupation
Utilities Engineer
I took the easy trip to Spirit Lake Iowa right after Labor Day to pick up my '21 JTR. Spencer was a great help and 5% off of invoice plus 2k cash back incentive at time of pick up. Cheap flight (90 bucks on United) and only a 10 hour drive back to Denver breaking in the engine. Spencer has a really nice gentlemen pick you up at the airport in Sioux Falls. Incredibly easy process. Looked at the Gupton option also, but this was an easier option for me and you can use your own financing if needed.

Sponsored

ranger5oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Mojave, 37" KO2s, AEV 2" lift, Tazer
I paid MSRP in Castle Rock. There is just no inventory, so they have no incentive to drop the price.

spectre6000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
pending
I took the easy trip to Spirit Lake Iowa right after Labor Day to pick up my '21 JTR. Spencer was a great help and 5% off of invoice plus 2k cash back incentive at time of pick up. Cheap flight (90 bucks on United) and only a 10 hour drive back to Denver breaking in the engine. Spencer has a really nice gentlemen pick you up at the airport in Sioux Falls. Incredibly easy process. Looked at the Gupton option also, but this was an easier option for me and you can use your own financing if needed.
This is likely your best bet. The cash incentive makes it really good, but that's pretty much impossible to time/predict if you're ordering.

RichDSport

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sarge Rubicon, Mini
Don't know about discounts, but I got mine at AutoNation in Littleton. They have a TON in stock and aren't marking UP, as far as I know. They treated me really well there.
They have a bunch on the lot. I’m going to see if they are wanting to deal on them or if they are just gonna sit for a few more months.
Sponsored