Sponsored

Anyone tow with a rear Rockjock sway bar?

Puch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Electronics technician
I have one on order and I expect some more sway compared to stock, but has anyone had the ass end get squirrel on them after installing it and towing? I’m still going to install it. Just curious if anyone had anything to report?
Sponsored

Cernst

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Diesel Gladiator '94 Land Cruiser '08 Ram 4500
I assume you’re still stock up front. If you don’t mind a bit more body lean than stock, you should be fine. I run a rockjock .85 on the front of mine and have completely removed the rear anti swaybar. I find it very comfortable towing 3,000-5,000lbs. With that said, body roll never bothered me too much as long as it doesn’t start fishtailing. FWIW, I removed both the front and rear bars for a while. That made for some interesting rides, especially when loaded…and topped off with a rooftop tent!

OP
OP
Puch

Puch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Electronics technician
I assume you’re still stock up front. If you don’t mind a bit more body lean than stock, you should be fine. I run a rockjock .85 on the front of mine and have completely removed the rear anti swaybar. I find it very comfortable towing 3,000-5,000lbs. With that said, body roll never bothered me too much as long as it doesn’t start fishtailing. FWIW, I removed both the front and rear bars for a while. That made for some interesting rides, especially when loaded…and topped off with a rooftop tent!
The front bar is on the way (.85). The rear is on back order. When I was ordering them I never thought about how it might effect towing. Good to hear you don’t have any problems. Thanks!
Sponsored