First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 RAM, 2021 Bronco Big Bend, 1966 GMC Stepside
Occupation
Director of Recruitment for Pharma/Biotech/Device Consulting Firm
Per their website, "The BedRug...... is fade and UV resistant, impervious to chemicals such as bleach, diesel fuel and even battery acid, and because it is made with closed-cell polypropylene foam, it will not mold or mildew."

I've had a couple over the years, and have never had an issue with anything I have spilled on them. I wouldn't be too worried, but that's just me.

spectre6000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
pending
I like to keep my bed clean as well, and that's without a Bed Rug (which I would avoid since it's a dirt magnet to begin with). In the past, I've been very careful to really secure things I don't want spilling. They go in (sometimes multiple) trash bags, boxes, on trays, etc. I've never had a dedicated solution though since it's not a very common need.

kd1yt

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator JT Sport S Red, 2014 Ural sidecar 2wd motorcycle, '51 Dodge M37
Just installed a Bedrug, but I haul a lot of fuel cans for mowers and tractors and would like some additional protection. I'd like to find a tray that will fit across the back. Maybe something like this - https://www.zoro.com/ultratech-spil...0/i/G3461227/?recommended=true#specifications

Comments?
This is kind of a side-branch from your question but I have grown to really like "NoSpill" gas cans- not only do they really work well in fueling things (unlike the awful "CARB-mandate" shutoff spouts), they also don't leak, weep, or emit fumes nearly as much as _any_ other gas can I have tried. Not cheap but I am gradually updating my "can fleet" a can here, a can there... and the ones I've had for a span of 8-10 years seem to continue working well over time.

Sponsored

OP
OP
farmjeep

farmjeep

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.farmjeep.com
Vehicle(s)
47 CJ2a, 49 CJ3a 79 CJ7 2015 Cherokee 2021 JTS
Occupation
Retired

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
I wouldn't worry too much about it. I had a Bedrug in my F-150 back in 2007. I hauled broken concrete, wood with nails, spilled chemicals and it always cleaned up and looked great with a broom and pressure washer. It's much more durable than you think.
Sponsored