First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD, 2021 JLU 4xe
Occupation
U.S. Navy LDO (Nuclear Power)
Looking to head out around 0900 Saturday, hit the Mason Valley Truck Trail via Banner, roll down to the S2, run Diablo Drop, and find a nice quiet place in Olalla Wash to camp for the night. Sunday will be a breakfast and roll home, unless you want to go hiking with the woffman5 clan ( a teenage daughter and 10 y/o son) somewhere in the park. We will be in the 4xe JLU (Gladiator is still in the shop with no ETA on parts), and plan to have another family in their JLU with us. All are welcome, just let me know. Probably meet up at 0900 Saturday morning in the Von's parking lot that's off Aero Dr, or (for those of you that that would be back tracking) 0930 ish in the parking lot for Iron Mountain hiking trail off the 67. Kids and dogs are welcome. Also, open to different routes, we just want to be in Olalla Wash by about 1600 to set up for the night.
Sponsored

mx5red

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Firecracker JTR; 2020 DGC JLUR
Build Thread
Link
It's cool to see people set up social runs (though we can't make it).
Where is Olalla wash?

A 2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD, 2020 JLU
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Construction
Bummer. Would have liked to join in on this one but I just booked on a 1.5day tuna trip. Have fun and keep me posted on the next one.

OP
OP

woffman5

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD, 2021 JLU 4xe
Occupation
Where is Olalla wash?
It’s one of the side washes off of Fish Creek Wash. Pardon my redneck directions here (I are one), but you come out of the wash that Diablo Drop off is in, turn left, drive for half an hour, and it’s the second or third wash on the left! 🤣🤪. I’m terrible at watching mileage, and get places on memory!

OP
OP

woffman5

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD, 2021 JLU 4xe
Occupation
Where is Olalla wash?
It’s off of Fish Creek Wash.
Bummer. Would have liked to join in on this one but I just booked on a 1.5day tuna trip. Have fun and keep me posted on the next one.
Well, have fun thrashing some tuna!

Sponsored

A 2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD, 2020 JLU
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Construction
Well, have fun thrashing some tuna!
[/QUOTE]
Hopefully. Nothing better than fresh BFT on a camp out!

Red Hot Sloth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT
I was planning on being out there this weekend but my wife had already made other plans for us. 😤
Im hoping to get out there at least once more before the oppressive heat arrives, not much time left, hopefully the following weekend.
Have fun!

ecidiego

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IT
Looking to head out around 0900 Saturday, hit the Mason Valley Truck Trail via Banner, roll down to the S2, run Diablo Drop, and find a nice quiet place in Olalla Wash to camp for the night. Sunday will be a breakfast and roll home, unless you want to go hiking with the woffman5 clan ( a teenage daughter and 10 y/o son) somewhere in the park. We will be in the 4xe JLU (Gladiator is still in the shop with no ETA on parts), and plan to have another family in their JLU with us. All are welcome, just let me know. Probably meet up at 0900 Saturday morning in the Von's parking lot that's off Aero Dr, or (for those of you that that would be back tracking) 0930 ish in the parking lot for Iron Mountain hiking trail off the 67. Kids and dogs are welcome. Also, open to different routes, we just want to be in Olalla Wash by about 1600 to set up for the night.
My boy has water polo games Saturday but keep posting would love to join sometime.
Sponsored