Are seat covers worth it?

Weasel Caesar

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Not any hotter than the factory cloth seats- though I haven't jumped in after leaving them in the sun yet, so I'll let you know if I get scorched!
Sponsored

takeitsleazy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT, 2008 JL
Arrived Tuesday, installed today:

20200627_163844.jpg

20200627_163911.jpg

20200627_195008.jpg
The only thing that was unclear to me was whether or not I should tuck the anchor cutouts on the rear seat underneath the plastic or leave it. Same as we tucked the cutouts underneath the headrest plastic (I hope that makes sense, I can’t think of the terminology). I tried tucking behind the anchor plastic, but didn’t want to stretch it too much and rip the stitching that was done so I left it. It still lines up perfectly, it just doesn’t look quite as clean as the headrest cutouts.

Overall, it only took me an hour and a half; really excellent quality

Kinz384

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator ,18 jku golden eagle 7 seater, 17 M2
Not best pic. I have prp custom ones on my wife’s Jeep.
have held up very nice. No complaints.
I just put in order on bartact custom Acu camo. Whole seat not just inserts.
I went with bartact. Cause of material. & fig would hold up better as a work truck

Jeep Gladiator Are seat covers worth it? D1FAAB8B-1B59-4BB2-9DFF-9A7EB9B4E6BF

Hers are white with tan/ gold stitching to match

OP
OP

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
Not best pic. I have prp custom ones on my wife’s Jeep.
have held up very nice. No complaints.
I just put in order on bartact custom Acu camo. Whole seat not just inserts.
I went with bartact. Cause of material. & fig would hold up better as a work truck

Jeep Gladiator Are seat covers worth it? D1FAAB8B-1B59-4BB2-9DFF-9A7EB9B4E6BF

Hers are white with tan/ gold stitching to match
Far from my style, but the way it matches is pretty awesome.

I didn't know bartact did that level of custom. Those are going to be awesome when you get them! Does a custom job with them financially hurt that much more than a normal?

I was close to going with the OD green inserts on theirs, but they don't give the full warranty on those. I actually had them in my cart.

Kinz384

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Far from my style, but the way it matches is pretty awesome.

I didn't know bartact did that level of custom. Those are going to be awesome when you get them! Does a custom job with them financially hurt that much more than a normal?

I was close to going with the OD green inserts on theirs, but they don't give the full warranty on those. I actually had them in my cart.
the white isn’t ideal. Especially with 4 kids. But. It all turned out good.
looks better in person. I’ll take a closer pic. But the all white seats look good top down.

i just called and asked. For all camo & said they could do.
$689 was total.

Jeep Gladiator Are seat covers worth it? 13B6409F-FC8B-4CC9-9B49-5F307761F8FC

The kids have spilled stuff. Got dirty from sports. They have cleaned up well

Sponsored

OP
OP

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
the white isn’t ideal. Especially with 4 kids. But. It all turned out good.
looks better in person. I’ll take a closer pic. But the all white seats look good top down.

i just called and asked. For all camo & said they could do.
$689 was total.

Jeep Gladiator Are seat covers worth it? 13B6409F-FC8B-4CC9-9B49-5F307761F8FC

The kids have spilled stuff. Got dirty from sports. They have cleaned up well
Is that a third row of seats in there?

Also thats an awesome price on the Barttacts, I think thats cheaper than their regular ones....

Kinz384

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Is that a third row of seats in there?

Also thats an awesome price on the Barttacts, I think thats cheaper than their regular ones....

Yes it is. Had it custom done. That was reason changed all seats. & they added extra roll bars.
had to fit all 4 kids. She wanted out of minivan

Lol I was thinking same thing. After reading post & looking at my price. I might need call them & double check lol

takeitsleazy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT, 2008 JL
Yes it is. Had it custom done. That was reason changed all seats. & they added extra roll bars.
had to fit all 4 kids. She wanted out of minivan

Lol I was thinking same thing. After reading post & looking at my price. I might need call them & double check lol
Bartact has two models- one includes the molle featured all over the covers, and pockets in the front and back. The other doesn’t include those features, and is cheaper. Both are customizable. The cheaper one may only be available in single color options- I’m not sure.

Those white seats look great on your Jeep though. I’m sure the gold pulls it all together. Now get a gold cage from Rock Hard 4x4 and complete it...

Kinz384

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bartact has two models- one includes the molle featured all over the covers, and pockets in the front and back. The other doesn’t include those features, and is cheaper. Both are customizable. The cheaper one may only be available in single color options- I’m not sure.

Those white seats look great on your Jeep though. I’m sure the gold pulls it all together. Now get a gold cage from Rock Hard 4x4 and complete it...
Yea it’s supposed to be the ones with pockets & Molle.
they gave me free molle bag as my military discount. So I’d assume it was.
Imma call. Lol.

Thanks. Yea. The prp seat adapter. The custom seat frame he did. & roll bars he did. Are powder coated a gold / bronze color. That match the wheels. ( when they’re clean ). All that goes well with golden eagle stickers & trim.
imma look it up. That might be bad ass.

Sponsored

Kinz384

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’ll get a better pic. I’m prob about to order these. To replace fronts. This is same colors. For idea.

Jeep Gladiator Are seat covers worth it? A3888837-43C7-4809-A86B-CA1F149AFF5C

that’s what they all look like with stitching

takeitsleazy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT, 2008 JL
Yea it’s supposed to be the ones with pockets & Molle.
they gave me free molle bag as my military discount. So I’d assume it was.
Imma call. Lol.

Thanks. Yea. The prp seat adapter. The custom seat frame he did. & roll bars he did. Are powder coated a gold / bronze color. That match the wheels. ( when they’re clean ). All that goes well with golden eagle stickers & trim.
imma look it up. That might be bad ass.

Wish I knew they had a military discount lol... but I got two free bags regardless, it was a promo at the time

Kinz384

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I called and confirmed. It is the full acu.
& it is the molle seat covers. So. It’s a good price. Maybe military discount also. ? Idk.
Just long way out on turnaround. Said 6 weeks.

Rujonesfamily

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scrambler
Wanted to post my experience with Bartact. Based on my own research and preferences, I decided Bartact was worth the premium. After placing the order, my financial advisor requested I get some grab handles to assist her getting in and out. We also endured a rainstorm with no top and decided a cover for the console would be added.

I called Bartact about 2 weeks after my original order about adding the extra. We processed the new order immediately, then checked to see if any of my original order was in stock. It was and said he was shipping my new order, the in stock part of my original order, plus some pull tabs for good measure today. This is weeks earlier than anticipated.

Bartact customer service proved to be outstanding. They have earned my business for my wife's jeep next year already.

Kinz384

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wanted to post my experience with Bartact. Based on my own research and preferences, I decided Bartact was worth the premium. After placing the order, my financial advisor requested I get some grab handles to assist her getting in and out. We also endured a rainstorm with no top and decided a cover for the console would be added.

I called Bartact about 2 weeks after my original order about adding the extra. We processed the new order immediately, then checked to see if any of my original order was in stock. It was and said he was shipping my new order, the in stock part of my original order, plus some pull tabs for good measure today. This is weeks earlier than anticipated.

Bartact customer service proved to be outstanding. They have earned my business for my wife's jeep next year already.
Good to know. I’m excited. For mine to arrive.
i should have done the arm rest.
Sponsored