Bak Revolver X4 vs X4s

Dadiator

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon 6-Speed
Still a great deal! I still don't know how they are quoting you a week out for shipping though. Did you get a confirmation email with a shipping update? When mine came it said estimated May 17-28. They are backordered on every vendor site because their production hasn't been able to keep up with demand.
I just got my shipping notification 40 minutes ago. Arrives Monday.
Sponsored

Spur

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Overland
Occupation
Retired
Has the x4 on my last truck. Will have an x4 on my gladiator soon. May look a the x4s, didnā€™t know it existed.

OP
OP
Axeman

Axeman

First Name
Axel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Auto Tech
So my X4s just showed up today waaaaaayyyy earlier than they said it would. Very easy install, couldn't be happier with this cover!
Jeep Gladiator Bak Revolver X4 vs X4s IMG_2831

Speedy_12139

First Name
Kenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ram 1500, 2011 BMW 335i, (Potental) '21 Rubicon
Occupation
Construction & Renovations
So my X4s just showed up today waaaaaayyyy earlier than they said it would. Very easy install, couldn't be happier with this cover!
Jeep Gladiator Bak Revolver X4 vs X4s IMG_2831
Could you post, or send me more photos of this cover??
I'm cross shopping this one, and a Roll-n-Lock #LG495M

Watched a few different owners reviews of the original X4, and kinda steered away from it, till I saw this new version, and it's peaked my interest once again.

GrimmKnight

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Registered Dietitian
Figured Iā€™d try my luck and ended up ordering one from backflip.com as well. I tried at bakindustries.com first and got denied. Then I went to backflip.com and called the number on the bottom, then spoke to a salesman named Alex. I mentioned the forum and he had to confirm with a manager first, but they matched the price of $829 + tax! Posting the email on the forum to help out anyone else too. Should be here in 5 days as wellšŸ¤˜šŸ»

Jeep Gladiator Bak Revolver X4 vs X4s D6ADEA88-7ED3-44E3-A4BC-9CDAC2993FDA

Sponsored

colindo

First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator JT Overland
Figured Iā€™d try my luck and ended up ordering one from backflip.com as well. I tried at bakindustries.com first and got denied. Then I went to backflip.com and called the number on the bottom, then spoke to a salesman named Alex. I mentioned the forum and he had to confirm with a manager first, but they matched the price of $829 + tax! Posting the email on the forum to help out anyone else too. Should be here in 5 days as wellšŸ¤˜šŸ»

Jeep Gladiator Bak Revolver X4 vs X4s D6ADEA88-7ED3-44E3-A4BC-9CDAC2993FDA
Thanks for the tip.

GrimmKnight

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Registered Dietitian
Just to follow-up from my post yesterday, looks like we gained traction. Bakflip is actively trying to join the forum as well. Alex Pendleton will be the main contact point for them. Hereā€™s the details below.

22D7AE72-A4D8-4720-B123-A34E42526868.jpeg

FISCH

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLUR, 2021 Jeep JTR (on-order)
Occupation
HVAC Tech
Just to follow-up from my post yesterday, looks like we gained traction. Bakflip is actively trying to join the forum as well. Alex Pendleton will be the main contact point for them. Hereā€™s the details below.

Jeep Gladiator Bak Revolver X4 vs X4s 22D7AE72-A4D8-4720-B123-A34E42526868
I was just about to open a chat with them to see if I can get the pricing others have talked about. Can you share his email?

MOD

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC, Mazda, Hyundai
I have a revolver on my current truck and Iā€™d like to get one for my new gladiator when it arrives. Does anyone know if itā€™s compatible with a Yakima overhaul or would the Yakima clamps damage the Bak rails?

GrimmKnight

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Registered Dietitian
I was just about to open a chat with them to see if I can get the pricing others have talked about. Can you share his email?
He asked that I do not share his email yet. He said he should be on the forum in a day two based on when the admins add him.

Sponsored

RealTruck

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
RealTruck 3rd Party Sales Representative
Good afternoon JGF!
WOW, you guys got my attention for sure and we are excited to be in this group.
Going forward I will be your main point of contact whether it is sales or any customer service-related issues.

Going forward we will not publically post our forum special pricing due to MAP policies, but you can always PM or email me directly for a pricing quote.

Here is the link to our X4S group buy post, it will have information about the cover itself and you can always comment on there as well. https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/the-all-new-x4s-information-and-group-buy.43855/

I really look forward to working with every one of you!
Alex Pendleton
[email protected]

OP
OP
Axeman

Axeman

First Name
Axel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Auto Tech
Good afternoon JGF!
WOW, you guys got my attention for sure and we are excited to be in this group.
Going forward I will be your main point of contact whether it is sales or any customer service-related issues.

Going forward we will not publically post our forum special pricing due to MAP policies, but you can always PM or email me directly for a pricing quote.

Here is the link to our X4S group buy post, it will have information about the cover itself and you can always comment on there as well. https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/the-all-new-x4s-information-and-group-buy.43855/

I really look forward to working with every one of you!
Alex Pendleton
[email protected]
Welcome Alex, I just got my X4s last week from you guys and installed it immediately. Very easy and I love the look and quality. Thanks!

RealTruck

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
RealTruck 3rd Party Sales Representative
Welcome Alex, I just got my X4s last week from you guys and installed it immediately. Very easy and I love the look and quality. Thanks!
Im glad you were able to get it and install it so quickly, we try our best to keep stock up to ship out quickly on majority of our products

jglad21

First Name
Jan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Texas Trail Nacho Gladiator
Occupation
retired

Jeep Gladiator Bak Revolver X4 vs X4s 22D7AE72-A4D8-4720-B123-A34E42526868
Hi Alex, welcome!
if you can get us all the lowest price breaks, that would be great! if you read back a bit youā€™ll see different managers approved different amounts on the X4sā€”even when we referenced the forum 829, some paid 929 or 917 or the 829ā€“or maybe thereā€™s good reason for such variations.

for the record, applause to RealTruck for faster than ever expected shipping of the Bestop Sunrider we will install Saturdayā€¦and BAK Industries for quick send of replacement parts for the few missing or broken on the X4s purchased via Realtruck.