Barricade Trail Force HD Front Bumper

Revjonesy

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Just snagged one on an open box deal for $135. Operator said it has everything except hardware (nuts and bolts, etc). Does anyone have this bumper and can answer what the "hardware" entails? Bumper, D rings and brackets included. Only need hardware.
Sponsored

Al.c

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Bum
Just snagged one on an open box deal for $135. Operator said it has everything except hardware (nuts and bolts, etc). Does anyone have this bumper and can answer what the "hardware" entails? Bumper, D rings and brackets included. Only need hardware.
You can just get some grade 8 nuts and bolts from OSH or Ace hardware. It will get a little tricky on the bolts on top because of the angle. Just use a open end wrench to reach up while tightening he nut on he backside. sorry I forgot the size of the bolts and nuts.

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Fabricator by trade/ Maintenance Mechanic
You can just get some grade 8 nuts and bolts from OSH or Ace hardware. It will get a little tricky on the bolts on top because of the angle. Just use a open end wrench to reach up while tightening he nut on he backside. sorry I forgot the size of the bolts and nuts.
Is OSH still around? :CWL:

Sponsored

am1978

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD, 2018 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Homebrewer
I have an Adventure HD on a JL and if I recall correctly it uses the factory hardware. Your trail force does not come with D-rings, and probably only fits the factory LED fogs without modification. Factory skid and air dam will not work with it, but ExtremeTerrain sells a skid for about $90 they say works.

chithead

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport
That's a good deal, and an awesome bumper! Put one of the wife's JK that was also an open box from a local guy (Dan at Poor Man's Jeep Depot) - it went on very easily. Fog lights were a bit tricky due to the cramped space in there, but still not bad.

Jeep Gladiator Barricade Trail Force HD Front Bumper 71165290_10162653419105495_9191948582943457280_n

Curious to see it on your Gladiator, as I've considered stealing it from her!!!

OP
OP

Revjonesy

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
I have an Adventure HD on a JL and if I recall correctly it uses the factory hardware. Your trail force does not come with D-rings, and probably only fits the factory LED fogs without modification. Factory skid and air dam will not work with it, but ExtremeTerrain sells a skid for about $90 they say works.
It actually does come with D rings and yes, OEM fog mounts. Thanks for the info

am1978

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD, 2018 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Homebrewer
It actually does come with D rings and yes, OEM fog mounts. Thanks for the info
Got mine in early 2018. They probably changed a few things, plus I have the other model.
Sponsored