Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator Willys Sport
Occupation
Engineer
Thank you very much!!
Careful when ordering and pay attention to package sizes on the washers and bolts and such. I ordered one type of bolt that had a flanged head thinking it was a pack of 25... it was 1 single bolt for $10 lol
Sponsored

tcracing

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' JTR Sting-Gray
Occupation
Sales
Careful when ordering and pay attention to package sizes on the washers and bolts and such. I ordered one type of bolt that had a flanged head thinking it was a pack of 25... it was 1 single bolt for $10 lol
Thanks for the heads up!

Blade1668

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90XJ, 91XJ, 91MJ, 05 LJ, 20 JT
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Dang if you used them the OEM trail rail system would have been lower cost.
Good to see this thread is still being found and useful. On a few forums I'm on most don't check out old post to see if it's been covered before.

clubmanager

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
With the aircraft versions, the hole spacing is 4”; will that work or must I drill holes in the rail and/or the truck bed. Really would like to avoid the latter tbh. Seems like I’ll already have to cut the 60” version anyway.

Darel

First Name
Darel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JT Rubi Sarge Green; '08 JK
Occupation
Military
With the aircraft versions, the hole spacing is 4”; will that work or must I drill holes in the rail and/or the truck bed. Really would like to avoid the latter tbh. Seems like I’ll already have to cut the 60” version anyway.
Anyone know the spacing on the stock holes in the bed? I'd like to go L-track also, but if the hole spacing ends up off, you're still only limited to certain areas you can drill a new hole. Like, you have to put a bolt in about the center of one of the "circles".