Sponsored

Below Invoice Discussion @ Motor Inn of Spirit Lake

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
I'm looking forward to making the trip to Spirit Lake on Monday and meeting Spencer and the others to pick up my all white Rubicon I ordered on August 1st! Including the day I ordered until it arrived earlier this week was only 41 days. How's that for a little Jeep karma - 1941 - 419.
would have been cooler if you ordered on 4/19 and it came in 41 days...naww just messing. Spencer and the crew are great, truck is even better!
Sponsored

StomperMN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 XJ, 15 JKU Sahara, 06 Swagger Wagon
Hi all,

I'm back in the store today from 2 meetings and family member passing. I've got back log of emails. I'll be getting back to you all today. If there is anyone else that was looking to get in touch with me i'll be here all day until we close at 6
Sorry for your loss, Spencer. Prayers for you and your family.

StomperMN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 XJ, 15 JKU Sahara, 06 Swagger Wagon
Thank you. Like the xj in your pic
Thanks. It's been a labor of blood, sweat and tears over 10 years, but I think I'm ready to sell and move onto a Gladiator. Been waiting for a Jeep truck since they teased us with the extended cab concept way back in 2005. Just trying to wrap my head around the price tag now! Hope to be contacting you soon. I have in-laws that live near Worthington, MN, so easy trip to make to see you and a new Gladiator! :)

OP
OP
spenchey

spenchey

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
spencer heywood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
every gladiator you could want
Thanks. It's been a labor of blood, sweat and tears over 10 years, but I think I'm ready to sell and move onto a Gladiator. Been waiting for a Jeep truck since they teased us with the extended cab concept way back in 2005. Just trying to wrap my head around the price tag now! Hope to be contacting you soon. I have in-laws that live near Worthington, MN, so easy trip to make to see you and a new Gladiator! :)

Wonderful look forward to talk to you about a JT.

My xj has 175k on it and the motor just gave up this spring. We put in a 4.7 stroker and loving it again. In such good shape, the paint on the radio buttons isn't even worn. I love it to no end, my wife has a different opinion

Sponsored

Mightytalldude

First Name
Rob aka MTD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GCM Sport S, 6spd manual, subtle mods.
Occupation
Retail Management Hell
Hi all,

I'm back in the store today from 2 meetings and family member passing. I've got back log of emails. I'll be getting back to you all today. If there is anyone else that was looking to get in touch with me i'll be here all day until we close at 6
Sorry for your loss.

JP1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLU Rubicon 4xe
Build Thread
Link
sorry sir!

rvillano8188

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n JT Rubi, 2018 VW Tiguan SEL
Occupation
Financial Services

Mightytalldude

First Name
Rob aka MTD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GCM Sport S, 6spd manual, subtle mods.
Occupation
Retail Management Hell
I'm looking forward to making the trip to Spirit Lake on Monday and meeting Spencer and the others to pick up my all white Rubicon I ordered on August 1st! Including the day I ordered until it arrived earlier this week was only 41 days. How's that for a little Jeep karma - 1941 - 419.
You probably saw my Granite Crystal Metallic Sport when you picked yours up today, as it just arrived this morning. Unfortunately, my work rotation means I have to wait another 11 days to get her....(looks at the calendar and then at the clock) 10 days, 19 hours.

image_90432240.JPG

Sponsored

OP
OP
spenchey

spenchey

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
spencer heywood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
every gladiator you could want
You probably saw my Granite Crystal Metallic Sport when you picked yours up today, as it just arrived this morning. Unfortunately, my work rotation means I have to wait another 11 days to get her....(looks at the calendar and then at the clock) 10 days, 19 hours.

image_90432240.JPG

That is how everyone should define pain

jeepsterdad

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR, '71 Commando, '10 Patriot, '15 CX-9
6645D3A8-C6C5-4C32-B0A6-538D421D21DD.jpeg
Yes @Mightytalldude I remember seeing your JT there. Spencer, Jack, and Cathy were great to work with and would recommend Motor Inn to anyone. Easiest and best car buying experience ever, and today a very exciting one as well. Made the 200 mile trip from home to pick up mine today. The Gladiator is awesome. Took it easy on the way home and averaged 18.3 mpg on state and county highways. Seemed to wander a bit at first but I think it was just me getting used to it for the first 30-40 miles. After a while it was no problem at all keeping it cruising straight down the road. Stock form will suit my needs as a daily driver so not too many mods planned. For now it’s door sill protectors, hothead headliners, Jtop sun shads, line-x, and maybe some dark brown Katzkin covers.

Pat2Alaska

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Hydro-Blue Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT Jedi
6645D3A8-C6C5-4C32-B0A6-538D421D21DD.jpeg
Yes @Mightytalldude I remember seeing your JT there. Spencer, Jack, and Cathy were great to work with and would recommend Motor Inn to anyone. Easiest and best car buying experience ever, and today a very exciting one as well. Made the 200 mile trip from home to pick up mine today. The Gladiator is awesome. Took it easy on the way home and averaged 18.3 mpg on state and county highways. Seemed to wander a bit at first but I think it was just me getting used to it for the first 30-40 miles. After a while it was no problem at all keeping it cruising straight down the road. Stock form will suit my needs as a daily driver so not too many mods planned. For now it’s door sill protectors, hothead headliners, Jtop sun shads, line-x, and maybe some dark brown Katzkin covers.
Congratulations! Welcome to the Motor Inn family! You’ll want to check the tire pressure. If you go down to 30-32 you’ll find the wandering goes away and the ride will improve! I’m heading back to Spirit Lake in a week for my first service!

jeepsterdad

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR, '71 Commando, '10 Patriot, '15 CX-9
Congratulations! Welcome to the Motor Inn family! You’ll want to check the tire pressure. If you go down to 30-32 you’ll find the wandering goes away and the ride will improve! I’m heading back to Spirit Lake in a week for my first service!
As much as I've read about tire pressure on this forum you think I would have checked it before leaving. Was playing around with all the display settings on the way home and realized all 4 tires were at 42 so I'm sure that had something to do with it.
Sponsored