Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
spencer heywood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
every gladiator you could want
Spencer,

Can you confirm that the FCA 1% below is still good on the JT? I have heard from two dealerships that normally honor it that it ended at midnight.

Thanks!

I still show that affiliate pricing is available on a sport jt... i'd need to do some more digging on this as there are a few things that might be affecting it, but i'm working 3 jobs today and i'll have to put this on the back burner
Sponsored

OP
OP
spenchey

spenchey

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
spencer heywood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The only note I see for 21 MY year is this

"Ineligible as of 10-1-2021: Durango, Wrangler (including 4xe), Grand Cherokee, Grand Cherokee L, Ram 1500 DT"

Sponsored

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon EcoDiesel, Hydro Blue Pearl
Occupation
Firefighter/Paramedic
Big shout out to @spenchey and his crew over at Motor Inn for a flawless buying experience! The best dealer experience I've ever had, and I really appreciate the efforts they put in leading up to pickup this past weekend!

OP
OP
spenchey

spenchey

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
spencer heywood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big shout out to @spenchey and his crew over at Motor Inn for a flawless buying experience! The best dealer experience I've ever had, and I really appreciate the efforts they put in leading up to pickup this past weekend!

Thank you again Christopher!

rkt5y3

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Engineer
When I saw this thread a few months ago, I saw Spencer say he wanted to be the Amazon of Jeep sales (or something along those lines). For new vehicle purchasing, this has got to be the closest thing to it right now. I live in AZ and tried working with a few local dealers for an order and kept getting the usual runaround. Spencer gave me a no BS price exactly like advertised here. Paperwork was digital when possible, overnighted when not. All I had to do was hail a flatbed to bring it to AZ; which showed up today. My first purchase of a new vehicle but 10/10 would do it again. Even with shipping it came in a notable amount cheaper than the local offers. Thanks @spenchey !

gladiator arrives.jpg

Mightytalldude

First Name
Rob aka MTD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GCM Sport S, 6spd manual, subtle mods.
Occupation
Retail Management Hell
When I saw this thread a few months ago, I saw Spencer say he wanted to be the Amazon of Jeep sales (or something along those lines). For new vehicle purchasing, this has got to be the closest thing to it right now. I live in AZ and tried working with a few local dealers for an order and kept getting the usual runaround. Spencer gave me a no BS price exactly like advertised here. Paperwork was digital when possible, overnighted when not. All I had to do was hail a flatbed to bring it to AZ; which showed up today. My first purchase of a new vehicle but 10/10 would do it again. Even with shipping it came in a notable amount cheaper than the local offers. Thanks @spenchey !

gladiator arrives.jpg
Enjoy your JT! It really is an outstanding buying experience.

OP
OP
spenchey

spenchey

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
spencer heywood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Jeep Gladiator Below Invoice Discussion @ Motor Inn of Spirit Lake gladiator arrives
Enjoy Ryan! Thanks again for the kind words and your business.

Now if I could just find a way to be that tree in the back ground to enjoy the warm winters down there... :sun:

Sponsored

Pat2Alaska

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Hydro-Blue Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT Jedi
Another great experience with Motor Inn in Spirit Lake! Had my second “Wave” service done on my 2021 Gladiator and the service department again went above and beyond to take care of me! Thanks to the team!

OP
OP
spenchey

spenchey

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
spencer heywood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Another great experience with Motor Inn in Spirit Lake! Had my second “Wave” service done on my 2021 Gladiator and the service department again went above and beyond to take care of me! Thanks to the team!

Thanks again Pat, glad you’re there enjoying the frozen tundra right now :)

MrB

First Name
MrB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 JTM, '19 Audi Q5, '22 SQ5 (ordered)
Occupation
Make the internet go vroom

Jeep Gladiator Below Invoice Discussion @ Motor Inn of Spirit Lake gladiator arrives
Nice! I keep going back and forth between bright white and firecracker red and yours isn't making the decision any easier!

What was the cost for the flatbed/what shipping company did you use? I'm in Colorado and when I order in the next couple of months I'm debating on flying out and driving back or just having it shipped.

Mightytalldude

First Name
Rob aka MTD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GCM Sport S, 6spd manual, subtle mods.
Occupation
Retail Management Hell
Nice! I keep going back and forth between bright white and firecracker red and yours isn't making the decision any easier!

What was the cost for the flatbed/what shipping company did you use? I'm in Colorado and when I order in the next couple of months I'm debating on flying out and driving back or just having it shipped.
Denver Metro here. Fly out and drive back. Take the scenic route back and see the Badlands, Mount Rushmore and Crazy Horse, and hold onto anything that isn't bolted down, as it's probably going to be windy on the way back.
Sponsored