Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.salexorganizers.com
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma and 4Runner, past - 99 XJ and 94 YJ
Occupation
Vehicle OCD
I second that recommendation. Our products are not the sexiest by Jeep standards but only a few bucks for something you will use everyday. Don't forget the lower console divider that sits underneath the tray. Our Vehicle OCD brand organizers can be used together or independently. It will feel like you double the amount of stuff in the console when it's organized. Buy both and save 20% at checkout. No code needed.

Center console divider - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07NB499FP
Center console tray - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07NBWG688

Salex Organizers designs, manufactures, and supports all Vehicle OCD brand products in Denver, Colorado

attworth

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜00 LR Disco II, ā€˜17 Toyota Sienna
I second that recommendation. Our products are not the sexiest by Jeep standards but only a few bucks for something you will use everyday. Don't forget the lower console divider that sits underneath the tray. Our Vehicle OCD brand organizers can be used together or independently. It will feel like you double the amount of stuff in the console when it's organized. Buy both and save 20% at checkout. No code needed.

Center console divider - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07NB499FP
Center console tray - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07NBWG688

Salex Organizers designs, manufactures, and supports all Vehicle OCD brand products in Denver, Colorado
Sorry to thread jack a little, but have you tested the dividers inside any of the center console vaults?

DirtyD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
what gears did the dealer install?
I think it is a Mopar or Rough Country 3.5" lift. Dealer did some gearing adjustments for the tire size.

Sponsored

salex

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.salexorganizers.com
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma and 4Runner, past - 99 XJ and 94 YJ
Occupation
Vehicle OCD
Sorry to thread jack a little, but have you tested the dividers inside any of the center console vaults?
No fit check on the console vaults. The rule of thumb is if the vault has metal vertical walls trimming of the organizer will be required. Some vaults are a sheet metal box, others are a top plate only with a locking lid. Our organizers are a tight fight to the vertical walls of the center console. Hope that helps.

attworth

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜00 LR Disco II, ā€˜17 Toyota Sienna
No fit check on the console vaults. The rule of thumb is if the vault has metal vertical walls trimming of the organizer will be required. Some vaults are a sheet metal box, others are a top plate only with a locking lid. Our organizers are a tight fight to the vertical walls of the center console. Hope that helps.
Much appreciated!

Sponsored

firemedic2714

First Name
Scotty P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JT Rubicon, 19 Genesis G70, 1972 Ford LTD coupe
Occupation
Firefighter / Paramedic
Vehicle Showcase

firemedic2714

First Name
Scotty P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JT Rubicon, 19 Genesis G70, 1972 Ford LTD coupe
Occupation
Firefighter / Paramedic
Vehicle Showcase
I second this. I back into a narrow garage and trying to do that without mirrors was nerve wracking. Got a cheap set from Amazon that go in the hinges and much better!
I have the same ones left over from my JKU. They vibrate quite a bit, but you can still see what's in the next lane behind you and they don't compromise the coverage of a cab cover (for when the doors and top are off). The A-post mounted ones have to be removed to use a cover.

JOKER8R

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR / GCM - 2016 KIA Optima
I started with these however I wonā€™t have my JTR for a few weeks, also have coming some stickers from PIXEL (Don is great to work with) MOPAR side step & a grill insert.

034FE22C-D2CC-4F6E-B6AF-0643BEC8DD0B.jpeg