Sponsored

What Mopar accessories would you buy for $300?

joeym7

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave, 2003 Cadalac STS
Occupation
Retired
Would be great if they made one specifically for the JT

Screenshot 2021-10-14 182222.png
Well, it looks like they give one a grill with the purchase...It is behind the Body-colored outside "grill" (or whatever it is called) so I can't imagine the diference would be noticable (and if so who cares it amounts to "smaller honycombs". But who knows. I am probably going to ask my dealer to install it on my 2022 Mojave before I take delivery.

Not sure I need a front trail camera (which takes the spot on the grill, so no hood lock). I don't intend to do any crazy rock climbing, and the only thing I want it for is to help park the Truck in my garage (only 4 inches to spare on the front and back of truck in garage.) But some folks tell me these camera don't really have the ability to show the depth of a small distance like 4 inches with any clarity.
Sponsored

Last edited:

DeOhYouGe

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Fiber optic and metallic cable splicer
Well, it looks like they give one a grill with the purchase...It is behind the Body-colored outside "grill" (or whatever it is called) so I can't imagine the diference would be noticable (and if so who cares it amounts to "smaller honycombs". But who knows. I am probably going to ask my dealer to install it on my 2022 Mojave before I take delivery.

Not sure I need a front trail camera (which takes the spot on the grill, so no hood lock). I don't intend to do any crazy rock climbing, and the only thing I want it for is to help park the Truck in my garage (only 4 inches to spare on the front and back of truck in garage.) But some folks tell me these camera don't really have the ability to show the depth of a small distance like 4 inches with any clarity.
A tennis ball hanging by a string through an eyelet screwed to the garage ceiling and string tied to garage door (lowers and raises ball)set so your windshield touches ball at perfect park spot. Send me $300 and I'll write Jeep on the ball with a sharpie.

OP
OP
Jerhemi

Jerhemi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting-Gray Willys
A tennis ball hanging by a string through an eyelet screwed to the garage ceiling and string tied to garage door (lowers and raises ball)set so your windshield touches ball at perfect park spot. Send me $300 and I'll write Jeep on the ball with a sharpie.
Gonna need to come with a bigger garage. Is that included in the price?

Jcsii

First Name
Clark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR / TJ / CJ5 / MB
Occupation
Elec Eng
if you plan on off roading, diff cover?

Differential Cover - Mopar (P5160020)

Gordo