Sponsored

Best Deals at Dealerships here in Socal

mrfuzzles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTDR Gobi
Maybe the Gobi Diesel Rubicon is slowing it down.. ? I’ll try reaching out again, Rob was super easy to work with but he was also very busy.
Just asked customer service through chat to check on my order (2022 Gladiator Rubicon Diesel in Gobi). Order was submitted on March 10th. Still roughly 7-9 weeks out...status was still set as "Scheduled".
Sponsored

ecidiego

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IT
Yeah I just got that new paint protection scam offered as well 2 weeks ago, they will throw 90s Lojack at you as well. Who uses Lojack anymore? lol
Lojack is still legit. The Uconnect tracking is easy to defeat as is most GPS tracking. Lojack is silent, thieves have no idea it's there, or where.

eeTwidget

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon Diesel
Got my Vin, I’m a happy man!

SpirituallyBuff

First Name
Jaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Scion xB
Occupation
Pastor
Rob at Tuttle click is the best option in CA, I’m picking up my gladiator at 2% below invoice on a week, only took about 5 weeks to build, its shipping now. Great experience so far.
do you have it now?

ajkaz

First Name
Arun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTRD
do you have it now?
Sure do! Picked up a couple weeks ago! Love it! Would only have done 1 thing different... I ordered the Mopar Stitched leather seat upgrade, I should have stuck with the regular leather.... Otherwise super happy and LOVE the diesel.

Sponsored

eeTwidget

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What is it you don’t like about the stitched? I ordered regular leather and was on the fence wanting stitched. Lol never satisfied

ajkaz

First Name
Arun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTRD
What is it you don’t like about the stitched? I ordered regular leather and was on the fence wanting stitched. Lol never satisfied
I didnt realize that with the stitched you loose out on the leather door arm rests, the leather ceter console, the leather e brake cover and the rear seat fold down arm rest.... They should have mentioned that when you click the option.... Otherwise the seats are great and have a very premium look and feel....

aceisback

Banned
Banned
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
DoD (forced to resign courtesy of FJB), Retired Marine
Sounds like y’all should trade.

eeTwidget

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’ve got two kiddos. The primary reason I opted for leather seats is to get the rear folding armrest. Need to have separation between the monsters. Jeep definitely should make the options more clear.
Sponsored