Best Deals at Dealerships here in Socal

Eccracer104

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota Tundra
Just read through this, not sure if anyone is in the know on current deals.

Should my order of operations be:
Rob at Tuttle Click, Elliot in Salt Lake, and Kent in Boise?
Sponsored

ajkaz

First Name
Arun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTRD
Just read through this, not sure if anyone is in the know on current deals.

Should my order of operations be:
Rob at Tuttle Click, Elliot in Salt Lake, and Kent in Boise?
Depends what your times worth, best deal within 500 miles for me was Rob at Tuttle Click ordered at 2% below invoice. The extra couple percent for flying out and driving back just didn’t make sense for me.

offgridexplorer

First Name
Nhass
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander, Toyota Prius
Any new updates from this thread? Planning to buy a Gladiator Rubicon and started shopping around. Any information and best deals will help

Thank you

ajkaz

First Name
Arun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTRD
Any new updates from this thread? Planning to buy a Gladiator Rubicon and started shopping around. Any information and best deals will help

Thank you
Rob at Tuttle click is the best option in CA, I’m picking up my gladiator at 2% below invoice on a week, only took about 5 weeks to build, its shipping now. Great experience so far.

bemarsh

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 White Gladiator Mojave
Rob at Tuttle click is the best option in CA, I’m picking up my gladiator at 2% below invoice on a week, only took about 5 weeks to build, its shipping now. Great experience so far.
Ordered from Rob at Tuttle as well. Hope ours is on the same shipment!. Rob has been responsive and straightforward from the beginning, would absolutely recommend.

Sponsored

offgridexplorer

First Name
Nhass
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander, Toyota Prius
Thank you. I emailed him last week. He seems pretty busy but promise to work on mine this week. Crossing fingers.

mrfuzzles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTDR Gobi
Well Rob over at Tuttle Click did it! My order is in (2% under invoice with the Tread Lightly membership) and I'm getting a limited edition gobi JTRD! Thank you @RobTrachtman!!!

If you are in California or a state close to Southern California, go to him; he'll get it done.

Sponsored

eeTwidget

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon Diesel
Question for those who ordered through Rob. How long did it take to get notification of order. It’s been about two weeks for me no vin/von

mrfuzzles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTDR Gobi
@eeTwidget I followed up with him to get the VIN (he didn't send it to me automatically). Now I need to follow up with him and see when my order should be arriving...

FLGladiator

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Seadoo
Good to know about Orange Coast! I've only just started looking (need to save up a bit more) but will definitely check them out...glad I found this!

I stopped by Los Angeles CDJR over the weekend...$10k markup on the one I test drove. I didn't talk pricing with them, but I didn't get the vibe they'd deviate far from that.

IMG_1814.jpg
Yeah I just got that new paint protection scam offered as well 2 weeks ago, they will throw 90s Lojack at you as well. Who uses Lojack anymore? lol

bemarsh

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 White Gladiator Mojave
Question for those who ordered through Rob. How long did it take to get notification of order. It’s been about two weeks for me no vin/von
We received a copy of the confirmed order with VON shortly after. This is what I used to track through Jeep chat and the online tracker here on the forum. We picked up our Gladiator yesterday afternoon after about 6 weeks.

eeTwidget

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon Diesel
We received a copy of the confirmed order with VON shortly after. This is what I used to track through Jeep chat and the online tracker here on the forum. We picked up our Gladiator yesterday afternoon after about 6 weeks.
Maybe the Gobi Diesel Rubicon is slowing it down.. ? I’ll try reaching out again, Rob was super easy to work with but he was also very busy.
Sponsored