SuburbanGP88

First Name
Willy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Retired
+20k mark up for what? These aren't exotic cars with limited numbers.

Advertisement

D10S86

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sarge gladiator, x3
Occupation
Controller
Vehicle Showcase
Another 5 star review for Rob Trachtman at Tuttle Click. Everything happened just as straight forward and simple as the other reviews on this forum. Nothing more to it. In and out in no time, and he even added in an additional rebate which lowered my monthly by $15/month - something I was not expecting. Will be going back in 3 years and referring any friends or family in the market for a jeep. Thanks Rob!

RobTrachtman

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Rob Trachtman
Reaction score
Website
www.tuttleclickchrysler.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk Hydro Blue
Occupation
Fleet Manager Tuttle Click Jeep Chrysler Dodge Hyundai
Another 5 star review for Rob Trachtman at Tuttle Click. Everything happened just as straight forward and simple as the other reviews on this forum. Nothing more to it. In and out in no time, and he even added in an additional rebate which lowered my monthly by $15/month - something I was not expecting. Will be going back in 3 years and referring any friends or family in the market for a jeep. Thanks Rob!
Thank you!

RobTrachtman

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Rob Trachtman
Reaction score
Website
www.tuttleclickchrysler.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk Hydro Blue
Occupation
Fleet Manager Tuttle Click Jeep Chrysler Dodge Hyundai

terrorbyte

First Name
Chris
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
San Diego here, no luck the past 2 months. Probably going to go out of State. I got an offer of 4% on an order but I just think that's high given the market. I see these Gladiators sitting on local dealer's lots for months yet they insist they're "really hot, selling like hot cakes MSRP is the best we can do".

ttn333

First Name
Tuan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
San Diego here, no luck the past 2 months. Probably going to go out of State. I got an offer of 4% on an order but I just think that's high given the market. I see these Gladiators sitting on local dealer's lots for months yet they insist they're "really hot, selling like hot cakes MSRP is the best we can do".
4% is good, especially for our region. I figured I could have squeezed out a couple more points going somewhere else. But after doing the math on travel cost and time or having it shipped, it's really a wash for me.

akrkwk310

First Name
Brian
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW i3 REx
Occupation
Healthcare
I did tremendous amount of research before placing an order of my JT mojave. So cal dealers are greedy, cant blame them as many are willing to pay msrp or even mark up!!!
I did not want to as I know other dealers are giving up to 8% off invoice

The closest dealer from socal who gives most discount is in Utah salt lake valley CDJR

Got 8% off invoice with control number and finance

If you have some free time for drive
Contact Elliot and tell him Tae sent you

9B21C6AB-5470-42EC-821D-098BAF2072EC.jpeg

Last edited:

Bumpy Ride

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
4% is good, especially for our region. I figured I could have squeezed out a couple more points going somewhere else. But after doing the math on travel cost and time or having it shipped, it's really a wash for me.
Yep, got 4% below invoice and pretty happy!

Advertisement

Advertisement