First Name
Willy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Retired
+20k mark up for what? These aren't exotic cars with limited numbers.
Sponsored

D10S86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sarge gladiator, x3
Occupation
Controller
Vehicle Showcase
Another 5 star review for Rob Trachtman at Tuttle Click. Everything happened just as straight forward and simple as the other reviews on this forum. Nothing more to it. In and out in no time, and he even added in an additional rebate which lowered my monthly by $15/month - something I was not expecting. Will be going back in 3 years and referring any friends or family in the market for a jeep. Thanks Rob!

RobTrachtman

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Rob Trachtman
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tuttleclickchrysler.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk Hydro Blue
Occupation
Fleet Manager Tuttle Click Jeep Chrysler Dodge Hyundai
Another 5 star review for Rob Trachtman at Tuttle Click. Everything happened just as straight forward and simple as the other reviews on this forum. Nothing more to it. In and out in no time, and he even added in an additional rebate which lowered my monthly by $15/month - something I was not expecting. Will be going back in 3 years and referring any friends or family in the market for a jeep. Thanks Rob!
Thank you!

RobTrachtman

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Rob Trachtman
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tuttleclickchrysler.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk Hydro Blue
Occupation
Fleet Manager Tuttle Click Jeep Chrysler Dodge Hyundai

Sponsored

terrorbyte

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
San Diego here, no luck the past 2 months. Probably going to go out of State. I got an offer of 4% on an order but I just think that's high given the market. I see these Gladiators sitting on local dealer's lots for months yet they insist they're "really hot, selling like hot cakes MSRP is the best we can do".

ttn333

First Name
Tuan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
San Diego here, no luck the past 2 months. Probably going to go out of State. I got an offer of 4% on an order but I just think that's high given the market. I see these Gladiators sitting on local dealer's lots for months yet they insist they're "really hot, selling like hot cakes MSRP is the best we can do".
4% is good, especially for our region. I figured I could have squeezed out a couple more points going somewhere else. But after doing the math on travel cost and time or having it shipped, it's really a wash for me.

akrkwk310

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
328i xDrive sport wagon, i3 REx, Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Healthcare
I did tremendous amount of research before placing an order of my JT mojave. So cal dealers are greedy, cant blame them as many are willing to pay msrp or even mark up!!!
I did not want to as I know other dealers are giving up to 8% off invoice

The closest dealer from socal who gives most discount is in Utah salt lake valley CDJR

Got 8% off invoice with control number and finance

If you have some free time for drive
Contact Elliot and tell him Tae sent you

9B21C6AB-5470-42EC-821D-098BAF2072EC.jpeg

Last edited:

Bumpy Ride

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
4% is good, especially for our region. I figured I could have squeezed out a couple more points going somewhere else. But after doing the math on travel cost and time or having it shipped, it's really a wash for me.
Yep, got 4% below invoice and pretty happy!

Sponsored

Firestarter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator Rubicon
I bought mine from Huntington Beach Jeep. They had it advertised as $6900 off MSRP plus $2000 Jeep incentives. According to the invoice spreadsheet, that's 6.8% and 10.6% below invoice. Though my truck had over 60 miles on it from presumably a lot of test drives and it had a build date of 11-20, so it sat at their dealership for a long while. There are a ton of Rubicon trim Gladiators on Autotrader though.

A 2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD, 2020 JLU
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Construction
Stopped in at Poway Jeep Yesterday. Time to upgrade my Sport to a JTRD.

Thanks for the suggestions folks. I’ve got emails into Rob at Turtleclick and Jesse at CDJR To see what they can do on a build.

109A7292-7CFA-4150-96FB-6747B5ABE567.jpeg

Johnp

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge green Willys
Occupation
US Gov
I am late to post a review on my purchase through Rob Trachtman at Tuttle Click Irvine. 4% below invoice. I had some delays with the train on my Sarge green Willys. Not at all the dealers fault for the delays on the train to California. Everything with Rob and the others at Tuttle Click was spot on. No BS, no crazy fees added on, no strings and no pressure to buy any add ons. This is how all car dealers should be.

CaptNkllm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
I love Ron.. I bought from Las Vegas .. flew in and was on my way in a couple hours.. very nice guys and everything was done on a hand shake over the internet.. I didn’t have to put a penny down and he took me at my word... I took him at his and it happened like I thought.. awesome guy.. hope to find another vehicle soon.. if and when I will see if he can get it.. worth the time and savings
Sponsored