Sponsored

Best Lift Kit for Gladiator Diesel?

Best 3.5 Complete Lift Kit for Gladiator Diesel?

• Terraflex

• Rock Krawler

• Metacloak

• Evo

• Clayton Offroad

• Mopar

• none

• Icon

Results are only viewable after voting.

crawlzone207

First Name
Brandie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JTRD, 2013 JKR
Occupation
Own Brandywine Graphics
Were you level after going with the 2" Molar lift kit? Do you have the steel front bumper and winch as well?
It leveled out pretty well with the mopar lift kit. I just didn't care for the ride all too much.......shocks were really soft and did the double bounce when you go over a dip in the road.
Sponsored

crawlzone207

First Name
Brandie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JTRD, 2013 JKR
Occupation
Own Brandywine Graphics
Which one. Would love to see it when it's done. What model Gladiator? Ahhh I see Rubicon!
Rubicon Diesel.
I went with the Diesel Rock Krawler 3" Adventure Series with their shocks. Still waiting on my front springs and install package with all the nuts/bolts.
Shocks are much nicer than I thought. Come with valve to refill with nitrogen once they get old and need refilling. 80 PSI is what they come with from RK. Rear springs are extra heavy duty.
Waiting on the parts is killing me! I purchased through NorthRidge because of their pricing, and waiting on RK to send the rest.

Druidirvin

First Name
Irvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator rubicon ecodiesel
Occupation
RRT
I think I’ll go with the Evo diésel 2.5 lift kit. I heard the springs are in the soft side. It is highly likely that I’ll pull the trigger in the fox 3.0s.

OP
OP

famous

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Architect
Wow, there is a big difference between the stock diesel & the Mopar lift. Hitting dips is much better than slamming into them with a stock suspension 😕. Honestly did not know it was such a better upgrade than I thought. 😬

Sponsored

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Fabricator by trade/ Maintenance Mechanic
Rubicon Diesel.
I went with the Diesel Rock Krawler 3" Adventure Series with their shocks. Still waiting on my front springs and install package with all the nuts/bolts.
Shocks are much nicer than I thought. Come with valve to refill with nitrogen once they get old and need refilling. 80 PSI is what they come with from RK. Rear springs are extra heavy duty.
Waiting on the parts is killing me! I purchased through NorthRidge because of their pricing, and waiting on RK to send the rest.
I noticed that doesn't seem to come with the rear trailing arms. Might be calling it the wrong name. Seems to have the front. Are they not needed?

crawlzone207

First Name
Brandie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JTRD, 2013 JKR
Occupation
Own Brandywine Graphics
I have a RK 2.5" adventure series lift with falcon 3.1's and it rides awesome on our overlanding rig (2021 JL Rubi). I wanted the falcons for the JT, but when I ordered, they are still not out yet........

WXman

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland EcoDiesel
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
We don’t have a diesel-specific gladiator kit or springs at the moment; however, we have had a lot of customers use our gas kits for their diesel and results have been good! We do use a much higher spring rate than most other kits on the market, even more so than some diesel-specific options, so our springs are very capable of standing up to the weight of that heavy motor. The only other thing you may want to add would be a small spacer to help level out the front end some, if you’re looking for a more level look. Hpefully this helps!
How is the ride compared to stock with your gas coils on a diesel JT? Since they're higher spring rate, I assume they'll ride stiffer than stock, correct?

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
How is the ride compared to stock with your gas coils on a diesel JT? Since they're higher spring rate, I assume they'll ride stiffer than stock, correct?
Yes the ride is designed to be a lot more controlled, slightly firmer than stock. We always get compliments from customers that our kits ride even better than stock!
Sponsored