Sponsored

Biggest tire size I can go on 21 Rubi Diesel?

roamingbombero

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Firefighter
Just wanted to know if anyone had an idea of what size I could go up to WITHOUT a lift but with road armor flares. I will eventually lift it but with a bunch of stuff I’m buying for it I wanna do the lift last. 37s? 38s? It’s a diesel...
Sponsored

PDiddy

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Architectural Illustrator
35s are the biggest with zero rubbing at full lock and fully stuffed. 37s will rub wheeling but I think people are getting away with them for road use. This also depends on the wheels backspacing and offset.

there is some info on this forum about 47s with no lift. There is also a YouTube video or two. Look at the bottom of this thread for a list of similar threads.

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
Just wanted to know if anyone had an idea of what size I could go up to WITHOUT a lift but with road armor flares. I will eventually lift it but with a bunch of stuff I’m buying for it I wanna do the lift last. 37s? 38s? It’s a diesel...
with flares, 37’s probably but you may still have some rubbing, but I think my sister’s Subaru is running a 35 or 37.

imo, just wait and do it all at once and go 40s or 42s. No one has really worried about fitting 37’s or less to a Jeep since the TJ. It’s not really a viable tire if you want to have the right social media presence for brand ambassador/influencer/chicks sliding into your DM’s. It’s tough even just get likes on the forum with 37’s because they’re so basic. Its basically like adding a 33 20yrs ago, and its played out. Long term, I’d go 6” lift and 42’s; or 4.5/40 at a MINIMUM if you want to be taken seriously, but you should hurry because the scene is already getting flooded with diesels and they wont be novel much longer.

kidding. If youre just trying to get by, I’d pick the tire size you ultimately want to run, (38?) put your fenders on, and add a spacer lift for cheap until you get your real lift, and you may just have to deal with some rubbing.

kevman65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
J
Factory or aftermarket wheels? You don't say which.

Aftermarket, 37's for onroad only or you'll rub.

35's will get you offroad, but full articulation/compression you'll rub.

Factory wheels, no bueno without wheel spacers.

OP
OP

roamingbombero

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Firefighter
Factory or aftermarket wheels? You don't say which.

Aftermarket, 37's for onroad only or you'll rub.

35's will get you offroad, but full articulation/compression you'll rub.

Factory wheels, no bueno without wheel spacers.
Yeah aftermarket wheels, most likely Black Rhino Abrams if I can get them. Cool maybe I’ll order the 37s and wait until the lift to go off-roading.

Mac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Hydro Blue Max Tow
Where on the JT do 35s rub on factory wheels that they do not with spacers or aftermarket wheels?
Sponsored