First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR
Occupation
Real Estate sales/Development
@BillieBars are the best, quality products and the owners are caring enthusiasts...can’t go wrong with their products imho...Justin
Sponsored

OP
OP
BillieBars

BillieBars

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator (white)
Occupation
Sutherland
@BillieBars are the best, quality products and the owners are caring enthusiasts...can’t go wrong with their products imho...Justin
Appreciate that! We try to strive for the best customer service!

OP
OP
BillieBars

BillieBars

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sutherland
@BillieBars, are there any small platforms or baskets that you recommend to hold something like a cooler that would fit on your bars? Bonus for something to hold or clamp fishing rods. I run my fishing kayak out the back of the bed on a hitch extender and would like to be able to get some storage above the bed. I have a Bestop trifold tonneau cover and it looks like your bars will work with it. Thank you
We have had a lot of people running the Yakima Warrior basket (perfectly clamps around our bars), and have found that using Ski/Snowboard mounts are the best for clamping fishing rods in!

Alans17

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
I have been scouring the forums and looked on the Billiebar website but I have yet to see a picture of a tonneau with rails installed over top of the Billiebar brackets. How are these covers staying put? My rolling tonneau requires the rails to be installed on top of the box. Do the tonneau rails just go over top of the brackets? Does anyone have a picture of this?
I’ve done this. Let me try to round up a picture.

First Name
Rex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Rubicon 3.6l
Following to find out about the mopar cover compatibility. But also, want to add to the list of people asking for taller risers. Just looking for something comparable to the Yakima HD Overhaul but can be used with the mopar cover, and Yakima’s only has 300 lb capacity I believe. In other words, there is your proof of concept for the marketability of a lower weight capacity/higher riser. But you’ll have the market cornered on this capability with a bed cover.

Sponsored

JTzntz

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator | 1993 Corrado SLC | 1992 GTI 16v
They do have some taller risers coming out, just not on their website yet. Email them they may have a set available. At the time they had 2 sets available when I inquired a week ago. The “taller risers sit 6.5” above the bed rail” according to them. Here’s a pic they sent me when I inquired, although not on a JT ...yet!

Jeep Gladiator BillieBars Bed Bars - Are they right for your Gladiator? 1B199C48-3118-46B8-AFD7-8AA7A1C52E33

phranican

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 YJ4.0l, '20 Telluride SX, '21JTR
Needed to haul some plants today and rolled the factory mopar tonneau back for the first time since installing the bars. It was surprisingly easy. I expected it to fight me more. Had to go back and forth a few times but maybe it took an extra two minutes. Good stuff, makes me love my truck even more!

D62B6044-123A-4663-B69B-972059F525F3.jpeg

Alans17

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
I didn’t realize taller risers were an option. I probably would have gone that route. It’s difficult to open the tonneau cover.

RodRecket

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AEV JT370
Anyone have pics of the 8" risers yet? There's one close up on their website. I think the 8" will be a better fit for me, making the tonneau easier to roll up but my vanity wants to know if it'll look goofy.

Sponsored

JTzntz

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator | 1993 Corrado SLC | 1992 GTI 16v
Anyone have pics of the 8" risers yet? There's one close up on their website. I think the 8" will be a better fit for me, making the tonneau easier to roll up but my vanity wants to know if it'll look goofy.
I've been waiting for more pics too, specifically with the Molle Panels on the 8" riser. Here's a pic from their website. Not quite the whole side view, but it's a pic on an actual JT this time.

Mopar_Roll-Up_2021_Gladiator_6.5_Brackets_1080x.jpg

OP
OP
BillieBars

BillieBars

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sutherland
We can upload a few more!!

gald 8.1.jpg

glad 8.1.jpg

RodRecket

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AEV JT370
We can upload a few more!!

Jeep Gladiator BillieBars Bed Bars - Are they right for your Gladiator? glad 8.1

Jeep Gladiator BillieBars Bed Bars - Are they right for your Gladiator? glad 8.1
Thank you! do you have a profile shot to get a better idea of their height relative to the bed? I saw the measurements on your website and will take some measurements of my own with my RTT later today as well. Trying to get a little more life out of my current set up but will be switching to billiiebars in the near future. Way stronger and better material selection.

JT smokys 3.jpg

JT smokys.jpg

downtroddengoat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave; 2013 Outback
Occupation
Doing Goat things.
Hi Everyone. Before I ordered a set of BillieBars, I wanted to see if anyone else had any ideas. My primary purpose for the BillieBars to provide another level in the bed to transport a paddleboard. I used PVC, marine foam and carpet to build "bunks" for the bed for my kayak or paddleboard that attach to my bed extender (BooneDox Decked TBONE).

The issue I have is that I often have someone else along and need another platform for another paddleboard -- hence the Billiebars. Stacking them hasn't worked out too well when there are two paddleboards and well if the Kayak is there....

The issue i am running into is adding another level to the bed extender. I mean I am sure that I can make something out of PVC, but would prefer something a bit more sturdy that can handle some highway travel if i wanted.

If any one has anything ideas -- it would be much appreciated.
Sponsored