Sponsored

Trailman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Billie bars with Molle panels... god I think this thread has finally convinced me of what I want.

But someone help a newb - how do you buy things like ski holders for this? I'm familiar with Thule and Yakima type systems but not sure how you adapt for this.
Sponsored

gt3mike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
But someone help a newb - how do you buy things like ski holders for this? I'm familiar with Thule and Yakima type systems but not sure how you adapt for this.
Thule T-Track carriers work. I have a pair of T-Track bike carriers that work perfectly (Thule ProRide XT). In fact, there's a good chance that anything that will work with a slotted bar will work with these, as long as the carrier bases aren't designed specifically for rails with a curved profile. Now I'm in the market for ski carriers too.

SeanKenmore

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Occupation
Biotech
I've been waiting for more pics too, specifically with the Molle Panels on the 8" riser. Here's a pic from their website. Not quite the whole side view, but it's a pic on an actual JT this time.

Mopar_Roll-Up_2021_Gladiator_6.5_Brackets_1080x.jpg
This looks just so right for my needs! @BillieBars which tonneau cover is shown here? and what exactly parts do I need to order for the rack? I don't have any trail rails installed on my gladiator.

SeanKenmore

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Occupation
Biotech
Put BillieBars on with the addition of four cut-to-length bars (22.625"x 4 - undrilled, untapped) from BillieBars to support other gear.

JeepNewRackBars1.jpg

JeepNewRackBars2.jpg

JeepNewRackBars3.jpg

JeepNewRackBars4.jpg
It's a great setup! I liked your tonneau cover it looks a lot like one shown in another response, also liked the side bed rocker rails. would you be so kind to share the links for both of these, I am planning to order Billie bars as well but would like to make sure the tonneau cover I buy is well compatible with all that goes on my truck.

JTzntz

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator | 1993 Corrado SLC | 1992 GTI 16v
Look like the Mopar soft rolling tonneau

Sponsored

MRA3314

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
It's a great setup! I liked your tonneau cover it looks a lot like one shown in another response, also liked the side bed rocker rails. would you be so kind to share the links for both of these, I am planning to order Billie bars as well but would like to make sure the tonneau cover I buy is well compatible with all that goes on my truck.
Sean, the front and rear rock rails are factory installed on the Rubicon. Same as you buy from Mopar I believe. The tonneau cover is the soft rolling cover installed at the factory as an option. Mopar I think.

SeanKenmore

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Occupation
Biotech
Sean, the front and rear rock rails are factory installed on the Rubicon. Same as you buy from Mopar I believe. The tonneau cover is the soft rolling cover installed at the factory as an option. Mopar I think.
Thanks for the info 😊

OP
OP
BillieBars

BillieBars

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator (white)
Occupation
Sutherland

Sponsored

AMack6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mojave Gladiator, BMW M2
We are currently working on this, this week! We have a bunch of people running our t-nuts with the Yakima ski rack and M6 bolts though!
Well if that's the case, count me in for some Billie Bars when my Gladiator arrives in the next month or two!

OP
OP
BillieBars

BillieBars

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sutherland
Well if that's the case, count me in for some Billie Bars when my Gladiator arrives in the next month or two!

Just tested the Thule SnowPack rack! Works perfectly! Just clamps around our bars!

PapiSmurf

First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport Max Tow
Occupation
Sales
What flat rack are you using on the billiebars?

lowso

First Name
carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator
Occupation
cocksman
big thanks you to everyone at billiebars....they where super great to deal with ordered some bars then realized it would come late
so i called
they adjusted the order and got it to me on time
excellent customer service
I wish more company's too pride in there customer service like you guys,,,,, MERRY CHRISTMAS!

box.jpg

bike.jpg

OP
OP
BillieBars

BillieBars

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sutherland
big thanks you to everyone at billiebars....they where super great to deal with ordered some bars then realized it would come late
so i called
they adjusted the order and got it to me on time
excellent customer service
I wish more company's too pride in there customer service like you guys,,,,, MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Jeep Gladiator BillieBars Bed Bars - Are they right for your Gladiator? bike

Jeep Gladiator BillieBars Bed Bars - Are they right for your Gladiator? bike

Yessssss - this looks awesome! Glad we were able to come through for ya!
Sponsored