First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Information Technology
Pulled the trigger on the E-Clik Active version, gets the automatic adjustable shock system but cant customize out f the box. I was told if I wanted to later, the "Pro" features can be added. I am assuming its a software upgrade and a cost. Hope I have it by this coming weekend....we shall see.
Sponsored

CrazyCooter

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.overlandvehicledynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
1991 JEEP YJ, 2021 JTR Ecodiesel
Occupation
Specialty Off Road Shop Owner
Pulled the trigger on the E-Clik Active version, gets the automatic adjustable shock system but cant customize out f the box. I was told if I wanted to later, the "Pro" features can be added. I am assuming its a software upgrade and a cost. Hope I have it by this coming weekend....we shall see.
Boing!

Be sure to let us know how you like that setup.......

Dlish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Occupation
Plastics
Local shop just installed a set. Guy does a lot of Fox and now Falcons....he said "def better than fox and falcon" but also wants to see over time how they hold up etc.

Really cool to have some more options available.

OP
OP
Eazye

Eazye

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Information Technology
Local shop just installed a set. Guy does a lot of Fox and now Falcons....he said "def better than fox and falcon" but also wants to see over time how they hold up etc.

Really cool to have some more options available.
Oh definitely, that was a concern I had as well but after seeing the work they do on OEM rebuild parts, OE parts in general, and their SXS/motorcycle racing suspension background, I am hopeful they are extremely well built. I think I am sacrificing a little shock length on them for my Rock Krawler lift but that’s ok, if they handle better and eliminate the need for bump stops, then it’s not going to overshoot that stroke anyway. It’s a trade off that I think I’ll take for comfort in all conditions.

OP
OP
Eazye

Eazye

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Information Technology
Did you happen to inquire about the 3.25" BS wheels they recomend on JL/JT?

Maybe not required on widetrack axles?
No, I didn’t but I’m running Mopar beadlocks as well as a 1.5” spacer. They have a lower backspacing that stock wheels so I should be ok. Part of the ordering process was giving them the specs of the lift as well as the wheel/Tire combo (so the shocks can be set properly), and they didn’t seem to have any issue with it when I talked to them. I also talked to another guy running them with 2.5” of lift and less backspacing and he is in good shape.
Sponsored