Sponsored

Black Friday deals...here we are again...share what you find

Dewyaw

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave, 2015 Jeep Wrangler Hard Rock; 1987 Jeep Wrangler Laredo; 1988 Porsche 911, 2005 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro, 1994 Toyota Pickup 4x4. Not all at the same time.
I gotta speak up...I thought Black Friday deals were the best of the best, once a year super sales, the best opportunity for people to spend money and save the most.

It’s disappointing to see these “10% off Black Friday!!!“ sales....10% off is offered at every holiday....Memorial Day, July 4th, President’s Day, they all give us 10% off.

I’ve held off for 2 months anticipating I’d spend over $2k this week, hoping to get the most bang for my buck, and these 10% off sales are very disappointing. 10% just barely covers the tax. It’s not that special.

Come on guys....25% off minimum for Black Friday. Make it special.

Last edited:

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubi, 18 JLU Rubi, 2008 JKU Rubi, 07 Vette
Email: [email protected] or DM them on FaceBook for what you're looking for... they'll give you the BF pricing...
What percentage do you think they'll give. Just curious, not really shopping for their stuff. But every now and then the Artec aluminum skid plates yank at my heart.

Sponsored

Wkyfiregladdy

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Mechanic
Prp announced on social media: Black Friday deals 11/26-11/30 on seats, harnesses, and more all the info I have on that one... been eyeing some prp seat covers, also wanting to get a soft roll tonneau cover somewhere

Rummie

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.siestakeyrum.com
Vehicle(s)
20 JT, 15 JKU, 22 BMW 4, Challenger R/T
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rum
Vehicle Showcase
I gotta speak up...I thought Black Friday deals were the best of the best, once a year super sales, the best opportunity for people to spend money and save the most.

It’s disappointing to see these “10% off Black Friday!!!“ sales....10% off is offered at every holiday....Memorial Day, July 4th, President’s Day, they all give us 10% off.

I’ve held off for 2 months anticipating I’d spend over $2k this week, hoping to get the most bang for my buck, and these 10% off sales are very disappointing. 10% just barely covers the tax. It’s not that special.

Come on guys....25% off minimum for Black Friday. Make it special.

There. I said it.
We have 20% off on all of our rums. I'll be happy to sell you a few thousand $$ worth. ;)

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Would like to find a good deal on a Snorkel.
I think Rugged Ridge has 15% off their entire site, including their snorkel system, if it is a style you'd like. Mishimoto has a BF sale going on, too. I'm not sure it applies to their snorkel, but it is a more traditional style than Rugged Ridge's product.

Dewyaw

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave, 2015 Jeep Wrangler Hard Rock; 1987 Jeep Wrangler Laredo; 1988 Porsche 911, 2005 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro, 1994 Toyota Pickup 4x4. Not all at the same time.
We have 20% off on all of our rums. I'll be happy to sell you a few thousand $$ worth. ;)
Thanks, but I’m a single malt Scotch Whisky guy myself...

Sponsored

windyridge89

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Stingray Gladiator Maxtow
Looking for BF sales for LED lights if anyone has any leads!
The the Pro versions for Diode dynamics are super bright I have the front pro fog kit and just ordered some sport rear floods

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not trying to throw cold water on the deal, but a couple years ago there was a deal on a Smittybilt winch like this posted on the JL side of the forum. I think it was $99 or $149. It looked legit but turned out to be a scam. I gave it a go and wound up having to cancel a credit card over it.

So this site has a couple of suspicious differences than the actua Gopro website. For example, the shopping cart looks completely different when you pull it up. I'd proceed with caution on this one. Go pro is advertising on their official website for $50 off, which brings it to $399. Plus, the site is missing a BUNCH of links, such as contact us or customer service. It could be a Chinese forgery or worse, they may just take your money and you get nothing. Or, you get the Gopro but a short while later, they scam your credit card.

https://gopro.com/en/us/shop/cameras/hero9-black/CHDHX-901-master.html

Like I said, be careful with this one. Might be worth a phone call to Gopro today to see what they say about it. before diving in.
Sponsored