Black Friday deals...here we are again...share what you find

STEELCITYDJ87

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTM White, 2021 JLR Black
Not trying to throw cold water on the deal, but a couple years ago there was a deal on a Smittybilt winch like this posted on the JL side of the forum. I think it was $99 or $149. It looked legit but turned out to be a scam. I gave it a go and wound up having to cancel a credit card over it.

So this site has a couple of suspicious differences than the actua Gopro website. For example, the shopping cart looks completely different when you pull it up. I'd proceed with caution on this one. Go pro is advertising on their official website for $50 off, which brings it to $399. Plus, the site is missing a BUNCH of links, such as contact us or customer service. It could be a Chinese forgery or worse, they may just take your money and you get nothing. Or, you get the Gopro but a short while later, they scam your credit card.

https://gopro.com/en/us/shop/cameras/hero9-black/CHDHX-901-master.html

Like I said, be careful with this one. Might be worth a phone call to Gopro today to see what they say about it. before diving in.
that is totally a scam...look at the URL of that site.
Sponsored

STEELCITYDJ87

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTM White, 2021 JLR Black
I know Built Right is advertising this on the forum...but they have some decent deals right now on Molle panels, accessories

TJRjeepn

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Gator, 2003 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 2011 Buick Enclave, 2009 Chevy Malibu
Occupation
Account Manager
Vehicle Showcase
It may have been said but PRP SEATS is having a sale now. Ordered a set today. Better deals on premade too. Oh wish I had more for a tonneu cover!

Sponsored

Wkyfiregladdy

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Mechanic
It may have been said but PRP SEATS is having a sale now. Ordered a set today. Better deals on premade too. Oh wish I had more for a tonneu cover!
Yeah I wished they had the rear seat covers in stock though.... I like how they went out of stock yesterday..... kinda BS If you asked me..... had been checking their site all week

Nine Ball

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Entrepreneur
I just ordered a Rugged Ridge Arcus bumper from their website. It was double-discounted 15% twice for Black Friday. You won't see the full discount until you put it into the cart. $397 with free shipping. ruggedridge.com

TexasTJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJ
I don't see the discount on the site. Do you know the code?
I don't see anything posted by RokBlokz on their site or social media.
RokBlokz is "thanks2020"
From their Facebook

26a0.png
𝘽𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙎𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩
26a0.png

SAVE 10% on your entire order when you use PROMO code "THANKS2020" at checkout! So race to https://rokblokz.com find the right set of #RokBlokz mud flaps for you, and SAVE 10% till 11/30!

Sponsored

GladiatorCruzen

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Elevator Superintendent
Clayton Off-road is live with their sale. I picked up a 2.5 lift kit. Promo code is USA10 if I remember correctly for 10% off.

Wkyfiregladdy

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Mechanic
I just ordered a Rugged Ridge Arcus bumper from their website. It was double-discounted 15% twice for Black Friday. You won't see the full discount until you put it into the cart. $397 with free shipping. ruggedridge.com
Man I want to jump on that so bad, wouldn’t be a bad deal to order the hd front and rear bumpers I want and get 30% off and $200 dollar gift card, felt like I’ve spent enough already today lol
Sponsored