Black Friday Deals

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubi, 18 JLU Rubi, 2008 JKU Rubi, 07 Vette
Order a RR Arcus bumper from Extreme Terrain on Sunday, arrived today.
Paid more than Morris had them advertised for but delivered in 3 days no hassle- I'll take it!
I love the Arcus bumper. I have one on my JK. Congrats!

Volksparts

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 gladiator rubicon
Order a RR Arcus bumper from Extreme Terrain on Sunday, arrived today.
Paid more than Morris had them advertised for but delivered in 3 days no hassle- I'll take it!
Yeah when I looked at Morris they were sold out. But ended up going through quadratec who had it in stock. Luckily they gave an extra 10% by being a forum member. So in the end after tax it was $515. Not too bad

Sponsored

atxatxatx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WK2Grand Cherokee,Gladiator Mojave
Really? Bummer. I checked a couple times and never saw anything.
You ordered directly from their website?

Always said $395 when I looked.
It was a 10% discount, yes direct on their website.

it may have only been on Black Friday and perhaps limited to what stock they had.

Pescatoral Pursuit

Banned
Banned
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 F-150, ‘15 CTS, ‘21 JT Urban Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Plumba
Yeah when I looked at Morris they were sold out. But ended up going through quadratec who had it in stock. Luckily they gave an extra 10% by being a forum member. So in the end after tax it was $515. Not too bad
Have you received it yet? How long from order to delivery?

ShastaJT6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willy`s JT
I saw the two parts they mentioned that are above my head when sitting in the front. Mine are definitely plastic and look like the picture they show on the website listing that it won't be compatible. Bummer.
Those two parts, the metal versions that JCR says you need, are both on sale on MyMoparParts right now for ~$10 off for each one, ends up being like $22 off in total. The Left hand side one is out of stock, but you can order anyways.

Part numbers: 68290524AA and 68290527AA

Last edited:

cooperjet

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator Mojave 06 Mini Cooper S
I just got an email from Morris with a new ship date of 12/23… probably won’t have time to put it on until January anyways. Gives me more time to find a winch.

Volksparts

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 gladiator rubicon
Have you received it yet? How long from order to delivery?
Ordered 11/30. Shipped 12/1. Estimated delivery with FedEx is Wednesday 12/8.

Now waiting for harbor freight to have another sale on the Apex winch. Also eyeballing the quadratec stealth winch if that goes on sale would be my other choice since it is in stock.

Sponsored

Pescatoral Pursuit

Banned
Banned
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 F-150, ‘15 CTS, ‘21 JT Urban Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Plumba
RHR SWAG has 10% off Adarac products. Just ordered this little beauty that will fit nicely over my Softopper, delivered at half the nasty $1100 Datin price tag:

https://rhrswag.com/product/adarac-black-matte-alum-contour-truck-racks/v/Jeep/Gladiator/2021/

They also have these nifty storage containers though I don't know if there's any associated discounts.

https://rhrswag.com/product/duha-portable-storage-box

Ordered 11/30. Shipped 12/1. Estimated delivery with FedEx is Wednesday 12/8.

Now waiting for harbor freight to have another sale on the Apex winch. Also eyeballing the quadratec stealth winch if that goes on sale would be my other choice since it is in stock.
I took the plunge into the shallow end of the winch pool. Synthetic cable, good reviews on Amazon, and there's at least one guy on YouTube who's had one for a few years and is still going strong. For about $350:
Jeep Gladiator Black Friday Deals 20211204_103931

Zeak brand. Would rather have waited for an Apex to go on sale but the winch is going on with the bumper and the bumper don't want to wait.

pcrawfordpt

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
PT
Not Black Friday, but Harbor Frieght has their Badland Apex 12,000 on sale for Harbor Fright Club members for $559. If you set up their credit card you can save and extra 10% On your first purchase. Got mine for $503! Ends in a few days…