billyjk7

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler JKU on 40s and Tons
AMEN
not everyone would put their lives on the line for people they don't even know (and do it nearly every day).
It's a special type.
I am a firefighter /paramedic. We live in America and I see brave and caring citizens doing heroic things daily! Its what keeps my brothers and sisters in my profession doing it. The first hand views of how much citizens are willing to do for somebody they dont know always amazes me. I wouldnt trade my job for anything but it takes everybody in every job to keep America the best place in the world to live.
Sponsored

OP
OP
DMC1

DMC1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon 2020 JT Rubicon
Occupation
Professional
I am a firefighter /paramedic. We live in America and I see brave and caring citizens doing heroic things daily! Its what keeps my brothers and sisters in my profession doing it. The first hand views of how much citizens are willing to do for somebody they dont know always amazes me. I wouldnt trade my job for anything but it takes everybody in every job to keep America the best place in the world to live.
And I apologize for not recognizing Firefighters/paramedics. They are very much respected in my house. I respect any and all who would lay their lives on the line for us.

billyjk7

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler JKU on 40s and Tons
And I apologize for not recognizing Firefighters/paramedics. They are very much respected in my house. I respect any and all who would lay their lives on the line for us.

Thanks. I wasnt busting you for not mentioning it, i was just saying that i am always humbled when somebody thanks me for my service because i see so many caring people ( private citizens) doing the same thing everyday for people they dont know. We just seem to be in that position to help out or fellow people a bit more often.

Trauma PA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Willys, 2021 Audi Q3
Occupation
Trauma Surgery Physician Assistant
Bestop Sunrider in Twill
@DMC1 would also love to see AEV Borah wheels go on sale but all my years of owning a Jeep, AEV has never allowed their retailers to discount any of their products.
@SwampFox , I hope for a good deal on the Bestop sunrider in twill as well. If I stumble across a good deal I'll forward you the details.

Sponsored

Texops

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave, sold, 2023 Rubicon Gladiator
Occupation
Retirement Refinery Operator
Vehicle Showcase

Texops

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave, sold, 2023 Rubicon Gladiator
Occupation
Retirement Refinery Operator
Vehicle Showcase
@DMC1 would also love to see AEV Borah wheels go on sale but all my years of owning a Jeep, AEV has never allowed their retailers to discount any of their products.
@SwampFox , I hope for a good deal on the Bestop sunrider in twill as well. If I stumble across a good deal I'll forward you the details.
that Twill sunrider is the best thing ever your gonna love it. I found a new in the box one on market place FB $540

Empty Pockets

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S, Sting Ray, 6 Speed (YES!)
2ed that on the Sunrider. Added mine the first week with the Gladiator. I use it almost daily, even still (live in Atlanta Metro, still in the 60s most afternoons).

Quick question for other Sunrider for Hardtop owners.....Is it just me, or does the Glad seem to be a little quieter and a little less wind buffering with the Sunrider open vs. the Freedom Panels removed?

SwampFox

First Name
Ches
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S (max tow pkg)
I’m still looking and holding out for a better deal than what I have seen so far for the Sunrider.
Bestop offering free home install and $50 rebate.
Quadratec offering $75 gift card and they also mention the $50 rebate offer.

OP
OP
DMC1

DMC1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon 2020 JT Rubicon
Occupation
Professional
Picked up a set of Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35x12.5x17 from Discount Tire today!
IMG_4086.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsored

SwampFox

First Name
Ches
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S (max tow pkg)
I’m still looking and holding out for a better deal than what I have seen so far for the Sunrider.
Bestop offering free home install and $50 rebate.
Quadratec offering $75 gift card and they also mention the $50 rebate offer.
well, I broke down and ordered the Sunrider Monday from Bestop. It’s supposed to be delivered Saturday. Hopefully to be installed early next week. Highs forecast for mid fifties, but top will get a tryout.