Sponsored

BLACK Gladiator JT Club

BOIWILL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
Ahhhhhh....!!! I've got the black painted fenders on my Rubicon. I'm still in the baby it stage and the passenger rear fender took a rock and it penetrated the plastic protective cover. It looks terrible. So now, my options (replace them with the plastic ones, replace them with the fab fours, do nothing) But this Rubicon has the 33 inch mud tires and I'm thinking there is more abuse to come. Must have been a rock caught in the treads from my shale driveway.
Sponsored

JeepJacob

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon LE, 2011 Jeep Wrangler Sport S, 2017 Suzuki Drz400sm
Ahhhhhh....!!! I've got the black painted fenders on my Rubicon. I'm still in the baby it stage and the passenger rear fender took a rock and it penetrated the plastic protective cover. It looks terrible. So now, my options (replace them with the plastic ones, replace them with the fab fours, do nothing) But this Rubicon has the 33 inch mud tires and I'm thinking there is more abuse to come. Must have been a rock caught in the treads from my shale driveway.
My 37”s throw rocks all over my LE. Plastic covers are covered in chips. I look at it the same as I look at my jk wrangler.. it’s a Jeep. Battle scars are welcome. My 2011 still gets compliments with all the little bumps and bruises.

RickyR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR Black , 2004 LJ D60's 39.5 IRoKs AMC 401 V-8
I should be getting mine in a week or 2, also have ordered the painted flares. Considering having the front bottom edge of the rear flares, maybe some of the area in front of that coated with line x. I plan to get the bed done, and may as well do some proactive treatment.
Please show us where you are getting the rock damage. That would help me with my decision. Thanks

Sponsored

kelkolb

First Name
Kelley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Sport S / max tow

A9018CF2-46AA-49F7-9529-85BD8834D0C4.jpeg

13718ECB-F1CB-4BD0-9643-240A97DDAE9F.jpeg

C296BB20-C5CA-4505-9E22-458ABDDEF6FE.jpeg
Clrprop, would you mind measuring ground to center-top of your hard top for me? I also have a sport s max tow and am getting ready to order the Mopar lift and 34’s. I went to Uwharrie this weekend and found that break over angle will be the most important for this off road.

C2DCEB2D-FCE8-48AA-AF1A-269DBB79ADF0.jpeg

chrcal14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Is that the factory spare wheel? How much air is in it?
No, it's a 5th of AEV Pintlers. Rubber mallet needed to get the spare holder doojiggy to go through. I didn't check the pressure, just let it out until I could smoosh it in. My guess would be 15 lbs.

Sponsored

clrprop

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Clrprop, would you mind measuring ground to center-top of your hard top for me? I also have a sport s max tow and am getting ready to order the Mopar lift and 34’s. I went to Uwharrie this weekend and found that break over angle will be the most important for this off road.

C2DCEB2D-FCE8-48AA-AF1A-269DBB79ADF0.jpeg

75.5”

RH 67

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Black Rubicon Gladiator, Alfa Romeo Quad
Occupation
Retired DOD, Army SF, SS.
No, it's a 5th of AEV Pintlers. Rubber mallet needed to get the spare holder doojiggy to go through. I didn't check the pressure, just let it out until I could smoosh it in. My guess would be 15 lbs.
So the spare is a 37?