Sponsored

BlackFriday + CyberMonday deals thread

Little_Feller

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Overland
I been running their headlights for couple years and have had no issues with them they work great. I don't have any experience with their other products to make a comment. The Diode headlights look very interesting but a bit pricy
I'm also in the market to replace the stock halogens and was interested in the Oracle Oculus - are there issues with these that should make me look elsewhere?

Darkamek

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT-Sport S, 2021 JT-Sport S
I'm also in the market to replace the stock halogens and was interested in the Oracle Oculus - are there issues with these that should make me look elsewhere?
I have 2 sets of Oracle Oculus lights and haven't had an issue. There were issues with the heated lights, but that was supposedly fixed with a new version. The tail lights on the other hand people have issues with.

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
I have 2 sets of Oracle Oculus lights and haven't had an issue. There were issues with the heated lights, but that was supposedly fixed with a new version. The tail lights on the other hand people have issues with.
I can't Vouch for others but I have been running the Bi Oculus Switchbacks for quite some time and today they have serviced me very well and quite happy with them. They are far better than the stock halogen I had.

Sponsored

RealTruck

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
RealTruck 3rd Party Sales Representative

Volksparts

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 gladiator rubicon
So I have had mine for a year both headlights and fogs. One of the fogs just started getting water in them and oculus "does" charge shipping for warranty swaps with a two year warranty. Headlights work well so far. I'm planning on going all diode dynamics next time with an 8 year warranty and American made.

BlueScapegoat

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
91 ST185, 04 Ram SRT10, SC'd 05 Rubi, 22 JTRD
Occupation
Air Traffic Controller
Vehicle Showcase
Banks has introduced their Black Friday sale.
It's the BUY IT NOW FOR REGULAR PRICE BEFORE WE JACK IT UP sale!

Jeep Gladiator BlackFriday + CyberMonday deals thread 1669144001408

To be fair I've been looking at a particular item on their site for a couple months now and it always says the price is about to increase and hasn't. Weird sales tactic but I guess it must work. Kind of like furniture stores always going out of business. You just wait, it's coming!

ShastaJT6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willy`s JT
Striking out so far, kinda bummed. Was hoping for a deal on the Rugged Ridge new fancy taillights but doesnt look like those are even out yet. Wanted to cop a Genesis dual battery setup, they havent responded here (that I saw, but Im kinda dumb so might have missed it) and their website doesnt have anything BF related.

Good to see that some folks have scored great deals on things they wanted and Im happy for those that did! I might just save the cash for Christmas shopping instead..

Sponsored

AHenry014

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
I thought I had mentioned this earlier in this thread, but it appears I may not have. I am not sure if its BF specific and they were just early to the deals, but last week I picked up a set of Rock Trix RT115's and a set of lug nuts for 632 bucks shipped to my door. There is an easily found 5% off coupon online, free shipping, and for whatever reason wasnt charged tax on my order. I figured that was a slam dunk deal for a set of wheels. They arrived today, so we will see how they look when i get home.
https://rocktrix.com/

jbehrn

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Got a smoking deal on the Oracle Oculus Bi-LED headlamps (5839-504-PAU) from offroad-source. $482 shipped (down from $629).

fishburger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Steinjager

5% off online any purchase with BLACKFRI202

For 10% off $1000, 20% off $2000, or 25% off $5000 call Adam at 309-772-3163 ext. 620.