Bonus cash offer available

legacy_etu

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Mojave, 20 Supra, 16 Wrangler UNLTD,
I was just on Jeeps site and I got a pop up with an offer for an extra $1k cash back discount code. FYI if anyone is looking to order soon. The code expires in 2 months, at least that's what the code I received says. I hope my Mohave order gets here before this expires :LOL:

I'll also add this seems really stupid since Jeep just upped their prices in the past week or two. :headbang:
Sponsored

Last edited:

Trauma PA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Willys, 2021 Audi Q3
Occupation
Trauma Surgery Physician Assistant
I was just on Jeeps site and I got a pop up with an offer for an extra $1k cash back discount code. FYI if anyone is looking to order soon. The code expires in 2 months, at least that's what the code I received says. I hope my Mohave order gets here before this expires :LOL:

I'll also add this seems really stupid since Jeep just upped their prices in the past week or two. :headbang:
Were you navigating any specific area of the Jeep website when the pop up came up? I just lurked around on it but couldn’t get a pop up to appear.

Stitchedupseats

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTR
try doing a build vehicle. It’s popped up multiple times for me over the last month.
Ended up getting 4500 in southeast cash and the 1,000 loyalty cash. Delivering the new rubi today. :rock:

OP
OP
legacy_etu

legacy_etu

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Were you navigating any specific area of the Jeep website when the pop up came up? I just lurked around on it but couldn’t get a pop up to appear.
Hmm, I believe I started building out a Gladiator when it popped up.

GladLad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looking
try doing a build vehicle. It’s popped up multiple times for me over the last month.
Ended up getting 4500 in southeast cash and the 1,000 loyalty cash. Delivering the new rubi today. :rock:
What's the southeast cash? Just a bonus that was going on in your region at the time?

Sponsored

Stitchedupseats

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTR
What's the southeast cash? Just a bonus that was going on in your region at the time?
Correct. Different regions get offers based on sales , market conditions, etc. so people that live in New York might have northeast incentive. It changes month to month.

GladLad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looking
Correct. Different regions get offers based on sales , market conditions, etc. so people that live in New York might have northeast incentive. It changes month to month.
Thanks. Guess I'm not that lucky, I need some Michigan cash. I'll even drive to the factory an hour+ away and save them the delivery fees.

Summitsearcher

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Stingrey JTR
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase

It’s a shell game. Follow the marble.

OP
OP
legacy_etu

legacy_etu

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just to confirm this $1k bonus cash is still available. Looks like they keep extending the end date.

Since it looks my bonus cash coupon date is going to expire right around my delivery date I went back to the Jeep site and was able to trigger the bonus cash popup again. I got a new code with a later expiration date 4/24/23.

If you are having trouble getting the popup try opening a private window or go into incognito mode. Then start building a Jeep and scroll to the bottom of the build page. It should pop up then.

CarlMedina

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Occupation
developer
Thanks for sharing the heads-up, legacy_etu! An extra $1k cash back discount code is definitely a great find for anyone looking to order a Jeep. Let's hope your Mojave order arrives before the code expires!
Speaking of making financial decisions, if you ever find yourself in need of mortgage advice or assistance, especially with buying a new vehicle, you might consider seeking guidance from Mortgage Broker Newcastle. They can provide valuable insights to help you navigate the financial aspects of your purchase.
In the world of deals and discounts, it's always good to have a financial plan in place. Wishing you the best of luck with your Mojave order and any future financial decisions you may make!

Last edited: