Sponsored

BRIGHT WHITE Gladiator JT Club

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
lol, always nice to be forward thinking with things! I like it. If I could afford a second JT I would be ordering a Gator right now to fully make B.A. and run on 42’s with hell cat and 1 Ton axles.
lol, well I can't afford 2 at the same time. in 2 years 11 months i turn lease in and drive away with my Rubigator Russel! that's the plan anyways.
Sponsored

Dossey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S
I still need to take some decent pics, but here is my new baby. I bought it Monday and drove it straight to the shop for the first round of mods. Heading to Red River, NM this weekend so hopefully I'll get a chance to get some good pics out there.

Sport S w/ Max Tow
3.5" RC lift
17" Fuel Zephyr
37x12.5 Ridge Grapplers
RC steps
Spray in bed liner
Window tint
Stubby antenna
IMG_3512.jpg

Sponsored

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
20"x 10 Method NV with 35" Ridge Grapplers
normally i like the 17'18" tires, but the 20s and truck in that photo look awesome. very cool!

chrcal14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
lol, well I can't afford 2 at the same time. in 2 years 11 months i turn lease in and drive away with my Rubigator Russel! that's the plan anyways.
Counting 'em down already! I like the forward thinking.

If you fail to plan, then plan to fail.

And yeah, I've concocted all sorts of notions of how and why I should could would have more than one. I just can't do it. Only way I make this work is what I get has to be Daily Driver / Toy. Can't swing more than one at the same time at these prices (or other fun toy prices for that matter). It's like a 40k daily driver and a 15k toy, rolled into one. Most of my "fun" is driving it back and forth to and while at work.

At least we're a dirt factory, this place is a get paid to do it off road park. ;)

Drone Yard.jpg

Sponsored

WhiteJT8541

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport
Occupation
LEO
20"x 10 Method NV with 35" Ridge Grapplers
Looks great. I am glad people vary the size and style of wheel that they use so others can get a good idea as to what set up they may want to run. I love the Black Rhino Armory and Arsenal wheels but have seen way to many Glads on this forum with them on

lookitsadam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
I still need to take some decent pics, but here is my new baby. I bought it Monday and drove it straight to the shop for the first round of mods. Heading to Red River, NM this weekend so hopefully I'll get a chance to get some good pics out there.

Sport S w/ Max Tow
3.5" RC lift
17" Fuel Zephyr
37x12.5 Ridge Grapplers
RC steps
Spray in bed liner
Window tint
Stubby antenna
IMG_3512.jpg
What's your overall height with the 3.5in lift and 37s? I really want to do this, but my work parking garage is only 78in and I'm worried it would be too tall.

Dossey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S
What's your overall height with the 3.5in lift and 37s? I really want to do this, but my work parking garage is only 78in and I'm worried it would be too tall.
I believe it is under that. I will check and report back.
Sponsored