First Name
Wolfgang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GLADIATOR RUBICON
Occupation
RETIRED
After viewing so many white knights, I see why my wife got excited about our white Gladiator.
I was just pleased for the good cost.

It seems some of our members know how to display their rides, in style.

Well Done
Sponsored

PPiazza1

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator, JK
Do you guys think it will be possible to buy a white top separately? From jeep, from a junk yard, aftermarket? When I looked at all the tops, it seemed like the paint were a different top, though not sure. Also, the color match wasn't perfect which pushed me to keeping the black top. Any way, think a stand-alone is possible?
Take your pick. Wifes Overland with the dark top matching fenders. My Rubicon with dark fenders matching top.

I originally bought the Overland for myself, but the leather and nice interior just did not fit my use. My wife would have screamed if I got it dirty. After her trip cross country last year she came back and told me that the Overland was hers to go buy another for me.

I like the black fenders, mixed on the white top. I will say the white top is much cooler in the summer.

20210115_103037_HDR.jpg

F3Orangeman

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JTOD, ’02 F-150 SCrew
Occupation
Stay-at-Home Financial Analyst (thanks to COVID)
Take your pick. Wifes Overland with the dark top matching fenders. My Rubicon with dark fenders matching top.

I originally bought the Overland for myself, but the leather and nice interior just did not fit my use. My wife would have screamed if I got it dirty. After her trip cross country last year she came back and told me that the Overland was hers to go buy another for me.

I like the black fenders, mixed on the white top. I will say the white top is much cooler in the summer.

Jeep Gladiator BRIGHT WHITE Gladiator JT Club 20210115_103037_HDR
I, too, like the white top/black fender look. My Overland will be coming with white top and fenders, so the fenders will be changed.

Sponsored

Trauma PA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Willys, 2021 Audi Q3
Occupation
Trauma Surgery Physician Assistant
Yep you would be right! I am proud to say that I am a season ticket holder and was not a Brick by Brick supporter of Butch Jones but love some of your former DC. Pruitt will make us competative again, I mean look what Dabo did for Bama, I mean Clemson. Its going to happen and I will be right here saying hello when it does. :)
Poor Jeremy Pruitt. Scapegoat? I guess Nick will have to rehab him too.

Sponsored