Sponsored

Buckin' Bronco Gladiator UPDATE

DirtySaylor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
For those of you that remember, I made a thread a month or so ago about my gladiator riding like a buckin' bronco.

I got a synergy trackbar installed a few months back, and it helped at lower speeds- but not so much on the highway.

Finally got it into a shop today and they checked the alighnment and it was straight....they told me that the tires I have on , Rugged Country MT are more than likely the problem. They recommended Nitto or Toyo's (I have 35's sitting on 20 in rims w/ 2.5 rough country lift).

I am going to swap out the tires and see if that helps. If not, I may change the lift to something better. I have heard the rough country lift isn't the best option in lifts if you want a decent ride. The final thing will be to take it to the dealership and tell them i'm not picking the damn thing up until it rides straight. Stay tuned.
Sponsored

Front Runner

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave, 2016 Cherokee Trailhawk
Occupation
Insurance
When it comes to lifts you definitely get what you pay for. I can’t speak to those tires but Nittos are the best I have ever had. I put 100k miles on a set of Terra Grapplers on my JKU. When I traded that Jeep for my Gladiator I had 50k miles on a set of Ridge Grapplers that looked like they would go the distance too!

InvertedLogic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JTR
What kind of tires now? I have never heard of Rugged Country and nothing comes up with a google search.

OP
OP
DirtySaylor

DirtySaylor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Sorry, my mistake. They are Thunderer MT

Caraholic

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
81’ Cherokee,20' GMC AT4, ‘18 4Runner, cross-trek
Occupation
professional big dumb animal.........
For those of you that remember, I made a thread a month or so ago about my gladiator riding like a buckin' bronco.

I got a synergy trackbar installed a few months back, and it helped at lower speeds- but not so much on the highway.

Finally got it into a shop today and they

checked the alighnment and it was straight....they told me that the tires I have on , Rugged Country MT are more than likely the problem. They recommended Nitto or Toyo's (I have 35's sitting on 20 in rims w/ 2.5 rough country lift).

M
I am going to swap out the tires and see if that helps. If not, I may change the lift to something better. I have heard the rough country lift isn't the best option in lifts if you want a decent ride. The final thing will be to take it to the dealership and tell them i'm not picking the damn thing up until it rides straight. Stay tuned.
Can you edit the post to include the linknfrom previous post?
Sponsored