BUMPERS!

NewJeepGuy_M

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GCM Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2012 Chevrolet Camaro LS
Smittybilt XRC Gen 2 - does not impact the forward facing camera too much.

IMG_2837.jpg

IMG_2900.jpg
That’s one that I was considering. Were you able to use the OEM LED lights with it? And did it cause your front to sag at all?

willemlock

First Name
Willem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator, 1998 TJ 1947, CJ2-A Willys
That’s one that I was considering. Were you able to use the OEM LED lights with it? And did it cause your front to sag at all?
Yea the front OEM LED fog lights works fine. It comes with the mount kits to relocate them. I didn't notice any sagging but I do have the 2 1/2" leveling kit in it. Installation was very simple and took about 2 hours from start to finish. No drilling or modifications required. The only thing I dont like is they need to come out with an aftermarket skid plate to protect the electronic disconnect. The standard skid plate does not fit after mounting this bumper. I've spoken to Smittybilt and they are aware of the issue and working on releasing it soon.

Ted Striker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Texas Trail
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Fishbone Offroad mid-width on my Rubicon. Uses stock LED fog lights. Also, this bumper fits with the Rubicon skid plate. No modifications required.

RJPhuJHh.jpg

VoTC1Kyh.jpg

Sponsored

txraider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
White 2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
I went with the DV8 Stubby bumper on mine, love the way it looks and the built in 20" light. I will probably go back and add the additional skid plate that DV8 makes.

IMG_0966.jpeg

Pa30pilot

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
This is mine. rock Hard 4x4 Aluminum full width with old warn winch and amazon light bar. I tow behind a motor home, so nice to have tabs on bumper. The only thing left is to wire diodes for the rear brake light.

6E11F797-37B8-4EFF-97BC-5A4E75757229.jpeg

4929026F-309B-4E48-B206-7F78158B1DB6.jpeg

D87A2335-5DF6-462D-9BA3-AA42996BF776.jpeg

132AB6CD-088C-4965-99E0-99E8858DDAFE.jpeg

CarolinaGladiator

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 High Velocity JTR
Fishbone Offroad mid-width on my Rubicon. Uses stock LED fog lights. Also, this bumper fits with the Rubicon skid plate. No modifications required.

RJPhuJHh.jpg

VoTC1Kyh.jpg
I really like this bumper. Do you have a link to where you got it?

Ted Striker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Texas Trail
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase

Digger70

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Altitude
I got the Redrock full width bumper from Extreme Terrain for $441.99 back in July and had it on my 2019 JLU Sahara and then removed it before I traded it in for the JT Rubicon and it fits great. It weighs 70lbs which is light compared to others on the market that I preferred more. I modified the stock fog lights to fit by drilling holes in the housing and used zip ties and duct tape. Mine was actually the JK version which I was told is the same as the JL version. https://www.extremeterrain.com/redr...er-w-led-fog-lights-winch-mount-2018-jl.html# Still want to get a winch but cut out a piece of my old JK Quadratec rear cargo liner and have it covering the space in the top of the bumper.

20190904_142145aa.jpg

Sponsored

Chaimstein

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Punk'n on order, 1965 Pontiac 2+2
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Rugged Ridge Arcus bumper with XO2 Smittybilt winch. I can't say it was easy to install. But I am happy with it.

20190913_185807.jpg

Last edited:

O|||||O

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
I have the Ace Expedition bumper on mine. Their description says that it's a direct bolt on part, but you can expect to have to trim a bracket on the driver side frame horn and open up the mounting holes. I had to go to 5/8" on the holes and still fought like hell to get it on. It will work with the factory fogs, although with the Warn Zeon there really isn't enough room. I ended up putting a fender washer between the frame and bumper on each bolt and the fog light plugs are still pressed up pretty hard against the front of the winch. Aside from the fitment issues I had its it's a quality, well built piece.

sSmXqwK.jpg

Chaimstein

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Punk'n on order, 1965 Pontiac 2+2
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I have the Ace Expedition bumper on mine. Their description says that it's a direct bolt on part, but you can expect to have to trim a bracket on the driver side frame horn and open up the mounting holes. I had to go to 5/8" on the holes and still fought like hell to get it on. It will work with the factory fogs, although with the Warn Zeon there really isn't enough room. I ended up putting a fender washer between the frame and bumper on each bolt and the fog light plugs are still pressed up pretty hard against the front of the winch. Aside from the fitment issues I had its it's a quality, well built piece.

sSmXqwK.jpg
In terms of fitment, that was my experience with the "bolt on" Rugged Ridge bumper. I had to also drill out holes, run to Loew's several times for various drill bits and bolts. I guess most of them are like that.

WXman

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland EcoDiesel
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
Quadratec QRC full width. $350 and fit like a glove. Factory fogs installed with no additional parts.

20190910_200208.jpg

20190910_200220.jpg

chrcal14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon

sSmXqwK.jpg
Ugh, my mechanical un-inclination dreads hearing that since I have one sitting in the garage with a Zeon 12s waiting to go on when the Jeep comes home.

I was thinking a bit of hassle discombobulating the fog lights from the plastic bumper and a bit of cussing bolting it on. Trimming and drilling are past my skill and tool level. I'd barely know a fender washer from a muffler bearing.

Any details on the bits that gave you trouble?
Sponsored