First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Controls Engineer/Entertainment Program Manager
I can't find any info on this on the internet. I guess it's so new you have to order from a stealership? Is there any other way to purchase one?
I just ordered this part from https://www.factorychryslerparts.com/products/COVER-KIT-VEHICLE---PARTIAL/13322732/82215600.html
The website says that it fits the Gladiator, so I guess I will be the guinea pig!

Basically, to make sure that it was what I wanted, I looked up similar part descriptions for the Wrangler. Reviews are pretty good, and it does what I want. I am willing to bet that it isn't as tough as the @BestopTeam design that we haven't heard back on yet... (poke, poke)
Sponsored

OP
OP
Pat2Alaska

Pat2Alaska

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Hydro-Blue Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT Jedi
I picked this up for $75 to get me by for now. Might even have it modified since it is close to working!
Cover1.jpg
Cover2.jpg
Cover3.jpg

jhale1800

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland, 2000 Ford Crown Victoria, 2011 Hyundai Genesis Coupe, 2017 Mazda3
I just ordered this part from https://www.factorychryslerparts.com/products/COVER-KIT-VEHICLE---PARTIAL/13322732/82215600.html
The website says that it fits the Gladiator, so I guess I will be the guinea pig!

Basically, to make sure that it was what I wanted, I looked up similar part descriptions for the Wrangler. Reviews are pretty good, and it does what I want. I am willing to bet that it isn't as tough as the @BestopTeam design that we haven't heard back on yet... (poke, poke)
I ordered this from my local dealer. I maybe saved a couple of bucks over the website after shipping, but it will be easier to return if it doesn't work out for some reason. I should have it in 5 days, and will report back then.

Troybilt

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
I picked this up for $75 to get me by for now. Might even have it modified since it is close to working!
Cover1.jpg
Cover2.jpg
Cover3.jpg
I am not to far off from buying something like this also. Right now I am using the bestop trail cover from my 2 door JK. It does fine at keeping the sun off of the interior but I have no trust in it staying put if a sudden storm kicks up. Not having a good trail cover has definitely limited the number of days I have went naked :crying:

How about it @BestopTeam any thing to report on the JT Trail Cover? Time frame?

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
Pat2Alaska

Pat2Alaska

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Hydro-Blue Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT Jedi
I just saw Mopar has a cab cover part number for the JT... might need to check it out.

Sponsored

Troybilt

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
I am close to pulling the trigger on this but the one Bestop makes is so much better.

Waiting on it kind of reminds me of when I was waiting to hear if the JT was going to come in a 2 door also and we all know how that turned out :(

jhale1800

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland, 2000 Ford Crown Victoria, 2011 Hyundai Genesis Coupe, 2017 Mazda3

Attachments

BradWatson8541

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chevy Silverado to be traded for a JT
@jhale1800 how is the quality of the material? Does it look like it will hold up well over time? good investment?
Sponsored