Cadillac CT6 TRUCK!

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Now that would be something to have!

I for real was tricked. I wasn't going to go sell my JT for a caddy truck, but it would be cool. I'm all about having more weird things on the road. Tesla Cybertruck is cool, cuz it's way different. We need more different out there. like the nissan Juke. Nice different take on the small SUV.

The new Civic Type R, I read an article and they said it was like a ninja with too many swords with all the body accents. EH, have some fun with it.

I'm tired of seeing these cars all the time.

1614.jpg

Jeep Gladiator Cadillac CT6 TRUCK! {filename}

View attachment 70399
Sponsored

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0
Last edited:

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
Now that would be something to have!

I for real was tricked. I wasn't going to go sell my JT for a caddy truck, but it would be cool. I'm all about having more weird things on the road. Tesla Cybertruck is cool, cuz it's way different. We need more different out there. like the nissan Juke. Nice different take on the small SUV.

The new Civic Type R, I read an article and they said it was like a ninja with too many swords with all the body accents. EH, have some fun with it.

I'm tired of seeing these cars all the time.

View attachment 70399
Didn't know you were OP, King. That makes this even funnier. I considered that caddy half truck a few years back. But the moment passed. Still considering dropping my vintage JT body on a caddy frame of some variety, but that moment hasn't arrived. So, anyway. Yes. Wedge cars suck because they are AI wind tunnel only designs. Nothing Renaissance for sure. I'll stop before I piss off the modern tech bunch of JT lovers on here.:LOL::CWL::LOL:

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Didn't know you were OP, King. That makes this even funnier. I considered that caddy half truck a few years back. But the moment passed. Still considering dropping my vintage JT body on a caddy frame of some variety, but that moment hasn't arrived. So, anyway. Yes. Wedge cars suck because they are AI wind tunnel only designs. Nothing Renaissance for sure. I'll stop before I piss off the modern tech bunch of JT lovers on here.:LOL::CWL::LOL:
ooooh yeah, drop that body on a CTSV chassis, or that corvette look-a-like caddy from a while back.

These are the things I've wanted for some time.
A convertible
A truck
A Jeep (wrangler type thing)
A sports car.

So if you put your Jeep Truck body on a corvette, you would tick all 4 boxes Arizona! What are you waiting for?

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
ooooh yeah, drop that body on a CTSV chassis, or that corvette look-a-like caddy from a while back.

These are the things I've wanted for some time.
A convertible
A truck
A Jeep (wrangler type thing)
A sports car.

So if you put your Jeep Truck body on a corvette, you would tick all 4 boxes Arizona! What are you waiting for?
All I want is to get in my bad ass old JT of a morning. Right now, it's good. If it breaks, I'll do more like what you said. As a compromise, I still have to address the interior. How about a seventies leather caddeellac bench seat and headliner and door. All those buttons on the radio face. First thing though,. Gotta get her out of the shop! Been months. Resto world is goofy balls Gonzo.

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Nevermind mind about this caddy @steffen707 . Cindy got home today. I'll be busy for the next several years enjoying the hell out of my 2dr, long bed, bad ass Jeep Truck!!! :involve::involve::rock::like::jk::tumbleweed::rain::sun::sun:

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nevermind mind about this caddy @steffen707 . Cindy got home today. I'll be busy for the next several years enjoying the hell out of my 2dr, long bed, bad ass Jeep Truck!!! :involve::involve::rock::like::jk::tumbleweed::rain::sun::sun:
and then a few years from now you can swap the body onto something else. =)
Sponsored