Sponsored

Caution buying from Quadratrac and Rugged Ridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 30519

Off topic but google sucks too. I ordered a tazer from rubitrex because it said "get a $25 gift card" when buying one but I never got it. Rubitrex said they stopped that promo months ago but it was still active in the search.

Venting :headbang:

tcramer11

First Name
todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5, Cayenne
Agree- I am trying to get a return started to return my Rugged Ridge bar doors since they shipped only the back ones and fronts are on indefinite backorder. Now 3 weeks in after opening a return ticket online...no response. Called got someone who said they forwarded my ticket and now two weeks no response. Terrible

Sleighman

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Gladiator
Occupation
Retired LEO
Vehicle Showcase
Now I have never had a rebate so I can't speak about that type of experience but I have owned seven jeeps in my life time and have bought from Quadratec and Rugged Ridge without any issues.

SelfmodJT

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jeep JT Willys, 2005 350z con
Honestly, I think every company is having problems with shipping things on time. A lot of companies are trying to get interest free loans for a product they dont have in stock. But I've never had issues with RR or Quadratec. I think quadratec actually doesnt even charge your card until the item actually ships, I dont know another co that does that.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.