First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Content Developer
I was looking into this over the weekend. My Gladiator actually has the bed 115 as a delete on the Monroeny. I speculate it was due to parts shortages for the manufacturer to delete it.

This guy installed the OEM outlet and the switch on the dash. It is a pretty basic install, but you have to remove all the dash just to swap out the panel that holds the switch. I like the OEM look of it, but not sure I want to yank my dash apart (I know I will break a clip or something! :)

Oh yeah, this is quite the epic install. I need to watch the whole video to see if his vehicle has the inverter installed already. That seems like the main challenge with not having the rear center console already installed.
Sponsored

PDACPA

First Name
PDA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon Diesel 2012 Chevy Avalanche
Oh yeah, this is quite the epic install. I need to watch the whole video to see if his vehicle has the inverter installed already. That seems like the main challenge with not having the rear center console already installed.
I do not recall if he did. Mine does not have the rear seat one either. I would definitely add both the bed and the rear seat if I decide to tackle the project. I like the OEM switch look. I wondered what went on the right side of the switch.