Sponsored

[CLOSED] WINNER ANNOUNCED: DIY Windshield Protection Film Giveaway -- ExoShield ULTRA

JETNC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Occupation
Customer Support Coordinator
This thread is for those entering our giveaway.

WE HAVE NEWS! Yesterday, we officially launched ExoShield ULTRA a do-it-yourself windshield protection film that you install in your own garage! We’ve seen all the comments in the forums…there’s no doubt that broken windshields are a major issue for Jeeps, and we felt like a typical windshield protection film just wasn’t going to cut it.

ExoShield ULTRA is different because it’s specifically designed for you guys. Based on our original ExoShield GT3 film, but 60% THICKER, to make it even more impact resistant specifically for Jeeps. Allowing you guys to do what you love and not end your day out wheeling with a cracked windshield.

We currently offer ExoShield ULTRA for JTs and JLs (JKs are in the works). Resources are available to follow along for installs and installation tool kits are available to add-on to make sure you have a smooth install. Don’t want to do it yourself? You’ll still be able to go to any of our partners and have ExoShield ULTRA installed on your windshield.

Giveaway:
Now time for the fun part. We wanted to make sure someone in the forums got hooked up with windshield protection, on us! To enter, comment below telling us how many times you’ve replaced your

WE HAVE NEWS! Yesterday, we officially launched ExoShield ULTRA a do-it-yourself windshield protection film that you install in your own garage! We’ve seen all the comments in the forums…there’s no doubt that broken windshields are a major issue for Jeeps, and we felt like a typical windshield protection film just wasn’t going to cut it.

ExoShield ULTRA is different because it’s specifically designed for you guys. Based on our original ExoShield GT3 film, but 60% THICKER, to make it even more impact resistant specifically for Jeeps. Allowing you guys to do what you love and not end your day out wheeling with a cracked windshield.

We currently offer ExoShield ULTRA for JTs and JLs (JKs are in the works). Resources are available to follow along for installs and installation tool kits are available to add-on to make sure you have a smooth install. Don’t want to do it yourself? You’ll still be able to go to any of our partners and have ExoShield ULTRA installed on your windshield.

Giveaway:
Now time for the fun part. We wanted to make sure someone in the forums got hooked up with windshield protection, on us! To enter, comment below telling us how many times you’ve replaced your windshield (even if it’s zero).

What's included in the giveaway:
ExoShield ULTRA film to protect your windshield and an installation tool kit to make sure you have everything you need. We'll get you an ExoShield shirt too!!

You have until Friday, March 3rd, 2023 at 12PM CST to enter. Good luck!

Links:
-ExoShield ULTRA product information: HERE
-For installation walkthrough video: THERE
-Instagram Product Announcement: RIGHT HERE
zero for me so far. Used to be about every 3 yrs on my H3
Sponsored

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
Twice on my 2020 Gladiator.
First time was after about 4 months - teeny chip you couldn't see without a bright light caused it. Didn't even know there was a chip until it cracked.
Then 2nd time 2 years later when I was trading it for my 2022. Another chip.
Only a film would have prevented the first chip - it was extremely small.
The 2nd was larger, but a film may still have stopped it.
I have a small chip on my 2022 that I didn't know was there until I cleaned the glass a few days ago. It will crack, I'm sure, so I need to get it fixed.

2 chips caused cracks on my 2020
1 chip will likely cause a crack on my 2022

A good film would have stopped all of these.

Jeep Gladiator [CLOSED] WINNER ANNOUNCED: DIY Windshield Protection Film Giveaway -- ExoShield ULTRA 20220515_113453

TTU03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Granite Willys
One and I assume many more to go considering what I read on the forums.

vrael

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hydro Blue Sport S w/ Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Marketing & Content Creation
3 or 4 on my JKU. The JT lasted 3 months.

Brojave22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
ATC
happened first week... :(

Sponsored

eggy

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Industrial Engineering
Zero…but have only been a Jeep owner for about 2 weeks now. Thanks!

ParatusExpeditions

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JT Rubicon EcoDiesel
0 so far knocking on wood, but a rock did make a small chip sized dot on the top of it, luckily I had a large vinyl banner that probably absorbed most of it and avoided the spread. Would be interested to keep that count to 0 though 😂

Gladiator832

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator, 2013 Ram Sport
Occupation
Plant Manager
I told my wife that she has to deal with the cracked windshield for now because I don't want to replace it until someone can sell something that will HELP prevent me from having to replace every 6 months! Maybe your the answer to my prayers.

CJ99x

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JT Mojave
Occupation
Technology Field
on my JK I cannot remember but the folks at Safelight know me on a first name basis. I ordered the Gorilla Glass in this one but finding out from posts here it may be a marketing thing and not really beneficial, currently been lucky with it so far.

TOOBSOCK

First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JTR
Occupation
Hobby
x1 on my JKU, x1 on my JLU, x0 on my JT (only a matter of time).

Cool looking product 👍

Sponsored

Uparms

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JT, 2020 JT, 72 CJ5,2005 LJ, 2002 TJ, 92 YJ
Vehicle Showcase
Replaced windshield twice. 8/2019 purchase. 63K miles.

CJ5w4wdSmokyOnMyTail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave JT; 2016 Cherokee

Giveaway:
Now time for the fun part. We wanted to make sure someone in the forums got hooked up with windshield protection, on us! To enter, comment below telling us how many times you’ve replaced your windshield (even if it’s zero).

What's included in the giveaway:
ExoShield ULTRA film to protect your windshield and an installation tool kit to make sure you have everything you need. We'll get you an ExoShield shirt too!!

You have until Friday, March 3rd, 2023 at 12PM CST to enter. Good luck!

Links:
-ExoShield ULTRA product information: HERE
-For installation walkthrough video: THERE
-Instagram Product Announcement: RIGHT HERE
Zero windshield replacements so far. I'm wondering how much longer my luck will hold!

Summitsearcher

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Stingrey JTR
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
At about 17000 miles I replaced my first after a hit between the wipers 15 miles from home.💥

Say no to crack! Crack kills.

AKJTR

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
USAF
I got my gladiator in April of 2022 and currently have 26K miles on it. I'm currently on my 3rd windshield (which is also cracked pretty bad). My second windshield cracked with in 10 minutes of picking it up from the windshield repair shop. I'm tired of replacing them. But I definitely need to replace my current one.
Sponsored