Yellow1098
Well-Known Member
- First Name
- Greg
- Joined
- Jul 2, 2019
- Threads
- 31
- Messages
- 721
- Reaction score
- 635
- Location
- Orlando, FL
- Vehicle(s)
- 2020 Gladiator Silver Sport S, 77 trans am, Ducati 1098
Be careful of what products you use, I have fabric seats and used a carpet cleaner we have for the house on a rag for a small stain and it took the black color right out of the fabric. Luckily it was a very small spot. I learned my lesson, and use upholstery cleaner only on these seatsWhat do you guys use to clean your cloth seats? And I don’t mean just vacuum them...do you use a carpet type of cleaning vacuum of some kind? I’ve seen a few on Amazon but with iffy reviews....what’s the secret with this one? Thanks !
plan on that route after the seats look like crap and before the new katskinsSet of rough country neoprene seat covers for $170. Buy the time they look like crap and ready to replace, you will have spent just as much on chemical guys or other cleaners. Just a suggestion.
Oh, and the cover add a lil extra plush too.
Wally World, Is John Candy still the security guard there?I use chemical guys for all my cleaning needs
https://www.chemicalguys.com/home
Used to order online and now Wally World sells them
I heard they are good but which specific product for the seats?
OP, trust this advice. Not only is this as effective as any other treatment but it's dirt cheap too. Diluted detergents, or diluted all purpose cleaners are pennies compared to dedicated carpet cleaners.I use a bucket with water an a scoop of laundry detergent. Vacuum first then scrub thoroughly with a hand brush. Shop vac gets them mostly dry then air dry for an hour or so. Interior smells like fresh laundry!
I will need to try this. Want to clean my seats before they go under seat covers next week. Didn't want to buy any product since they are the last cloth thing left in there (carpets are gone)I use a bucket with water an a scoop of laundry detergent. Vacuum first then scrub thoroughly with a hand brush. Shop vac gets them mostly dry then air dry for an hour or so. Interior smells like fresh laundry!
I like Chemical Guys, but Detail King has a lot of pro stuff. IMO, it’s the best without the hype. CG has GREAT air fresheners!!!!!I use chemical guys for all my cleaning needs
https://www.chemicalguys.com/home
Used to order online and now Wally World sells them