Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator High Altitude - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks this is the one I was talking about, are you happy with it? Does it stay in place and not flop around in the breeze? I has an old vinyl one years ago and it was a bear to use in the winter months.
I'm happy with it. It stays in place and doesn't flop around. It has a soft cover, but a sturdy metal frame. I'm not sure what the cover material is, but it appears that it will maintain flexibility when cold.
Sponsored

Tacoman03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bright White JT Gladiator Rubicon; 2018 Range Rover Velar; 2017 Jaguar F Pace
Vehicle Showcase
Love the one that came on mine. I've seen two versions, mine has the soft top material, but I have also seen a vinyl soft version. Personally, I like the soft top material one like mine. Waterproof, locked and doesn't flap at all! Win Win!
I'm happy with it. It stays in place and doesn't flop around. It has a soft cover, but a sturdy metal frame. I'm not sure what the cover material is, but it appears that it will maintain flexibility when cold.

Oatmeal

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Anyone figure out how to use your Jeep wave discount for the store?

OP
OP
bokonon

bokonon

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU, 2020 JT
Which tonneau cover did you order? I have seen the roll up on a few trucks on the dealer lot. I didn't order the tonneau when I ordered the JT and now I have seen that all I can get is the soft tri-fold version. I have not seen that one in person, anyone have it?
I have the soft, tri-fold cover, too, and I am very happy with it so far. It has been raining a lot here lately and the bed has stayed dry since I installed the cover. I have taken a couple of highway trips during which I've been at 70 mph for a sustained amount of time and the cover hasn't flopped around at all. Every few weeks I check the tightness of the bolts closest to the cab, and I tightened the bolts on the latches up front when I first installed it, but other than that I haven't had to tweak anything. If you don't need a hard cover (I know a few people who need it for keeping tools, etc, in the bed at all times) I recommend it.

Uparms

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JT, 2020 JT, 72 CJ5,2005 LJ, 2002 TJ, 92 YJ
Vehicle Showcase
Don't forget to ask your Mopar counter parts guy if they can do better then the 15%. Sometimes, some dealers............

Sponsored

Jmospider

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier
Just used the Mopar 15% off coupon for winch hoop/guard at dealership. Saved on product and free shipping.

Whiplash2130

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F450, 2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired Helicopter Guy
Just used the Mopar 15% off coupon for winch hoop/guard at dealership. Saved on product and free shipping.
What price? Im in the market too.

Jmospider

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier
It was $249, $212 after discount. Still a lot for what it is, but looked at other options with steel bumper and decided on this one.
Sponsored