First Name
Rob aka MTD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GCM Sport S, 6spd manual, subtle mods.
Occupation
Retail Management Hell
Yankee Hill outside of Central City with @jorbasaurus this morning. Great views and a few technical spots along the way and a surprise hot tub at the summit. A few belly rubs/scapes along the way, and a bunch of UTV's just tearing up the trail.

IMG_20211017_134621_187.jpg

IMG_20211017_134621_408.jpg

IMG_20211017_134621_550.jpg

PXL_20211017_165953340.jpg

PXL_20211017_163422960.jpg
Sponsored

Chargingstar

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Is it too early to get a headcount for who's in for a run this weekend? Pole Hill? Crystal Mill? Something different altogether?

Waggs

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon, 1967 Kaiser Jeepster
Occupation
Software Developer
Is it too early to get a headcount for who's in for a run this weekend? Pole Hill? Crystal Mill? Something different altogether?
I'm definite no. I have weekend plans.

Waggs

Mightytalldude

First Name
Rob aka MTD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retail Management Hell
Work schedule changed again, doing a full work day Saturday, so now out. =(

Sponsored

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Unrelated to weekend plans, but I added the Oracle bumper reverse lights just now. Very bright. Should make reverse on trails at night much easier, and I think trailer backing at night. So bright I will probably wire them to an auction switch to not have them on each time I use reverse. Couldn’t upload video as it was too large.

DocMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S, 2001 Audi TT Roadster, 1930 Model A Hot Rod, 1973 VW Square Back
Occupation
Education
They are very bright. I have seen the video. MY eyes still hurt

Unrelated to weekend plans, but I added the Oracle bumper reverse lights just now. Very bright. Should make reverse on trails at night much easier, and I think trailer backing at night. So bright I will probably wire them to an auction switch to not have them on each time I use reverse. Couldn’t upload video as it was too large.

BlackDog

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray JTR / 2005 Grand Cherokee
I have the Oracle tail lights sitting in my garage waiting to be installed. I've seen/heard the reverse light in those is nice and bright, too. Can't wait to check them out after installed.

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I have the Oracle tail lights sitting in my garage waiting to be installed. I've seen/heard the reverse light in those is nice and bright, too. Can't wait to check them out after installed.
Make sure you have a deep well and shallow 7mm socket, or you’ll be frustrated. Two of three fasteners need deepwell and one doesn’t have room for one. Tight between bumper and body in that spot. 1/4” drive will make it easier than 3/8 as well. I wired it to reverse with their harness, but wouldn’t do it that way again. I’m going to wire to a switch instead. I want to be able to use them when not in gear, and choose to not use them when in reverse every time, as they’re so bright. I really like them though.

BlackDog

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray JTR / 2005 Grand Cherokee
Make sure you have a deep well and shallow 7mm socket, or you’ll be frustrated. Two of three fasteners need deepwell and one doesn’t have room for one. Tight between bumper and body in that spot. 1/4” drive will make it easier than 3/8 as well. I wired it to reverse with their harness, but wouldn’t do it that way again. I’m going to wire to a switch instead. I want to be able to use them when not in gear, and choose to not use them when in reverse every time, as they’re so bright. I really like them though.
I have their tail lights, not the bumper reverse lights that install in the bumper. But thanks for the advice as the reverse lights may be a future addition for me!

Sponsored

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I have their tail lights, not the bumper reverse lights that install in the bumper. But thanks for the advice as the reverse lights may be a future addition for me!
Whoops. Misunderstood. Enjoy.

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
No worries, always enjoy the willingness of folks to lend a hand!
Always. It seems like I have more tools than some stores, but never the one I need at the moment. :)

Mightytalldude

First Name
Rob aka MTD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retail Management Hell
Just saw this on the Bearded Bastards FB page. Might make an interesting future POI trip.

Near here: https://www.google.com/maps/dir/?api=1&destination=40.131156553756,-105.50722998962

Jeep Gladiator Colorado or Front Range Gladiator owners 1634914253083

Jeep Gladiator Colorado or Front Range Gladiator owners 1634914253083

Link to event (this Sunday)

Waggs
It's not that far from my work. It's on my list of to do. Many of the trails on the Northern Front Range have been closed due to the fires last year and this year, fallen trees and washed out roads. I haven't looked to see if this one is impacted for travel.
Sponsored