Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland, Subaru Forester
Occupation
Admin
Jeep Gladiator Colorado or Front Range Gladiator owners 20200525_122954
Jeep Gladiator Colorado or Front Range Gladiator owners 20200525_135219
Jeep Gladiator Colorado or Front Range Gladiator owners 20200525_115719
Jeep Gladiator Colorado or Front Range Gladiator owners 20200525_121011

I followed Jackson Creek Rd into the national forest and then took a section of Rampart Range Road south on Memorial day. I love all the little roads that spur off of these into camping areas. Finally got some mud on the tires and got to test out the 4wd. Probably didn't really need it for anything I came across, but nice to try it out.
I'd love to know how some of the people got their monstrous 5th wheels back to some of their campsites.

MTDIRK

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Colorado ZR2

I followed Jackson Creek Rd into the national forest and then took a section of Rampart Range Road south on Memorial day. I love all the little roads that spur off of these into camping areas. Finally got some mud on the tires and got to test out the 4wd. Probably didn't really need it for anything I came across, but nice to try it out.
I'd love to know how some of the people got their monstrous 5th wheels back to some of their campsites.
My son is about the same age. He got to ride in the back for the first time last night bringing dog back up the street after swimming in the ditch. He thought it was the coolest thing ever.

sass JT

Banned
Banned
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
MWD
You got Rollins pass, Jenny creek, and Kingston peak leaving from rollinsville.

little further towards Lyons there is an awesome trail leaving out of the camp dick campground.

usually those get opened memorial weekend but I haven’t heard if everything has been opened this year.
Our club was on the latest FS call. Middle Saint Vrain/Coney Flats are looking at 2nd or 3rd weekend in June for trail repairs by their club.... so possibly by end of Juneish it might be open.

the FS has been really hampered by the whole things this year and the workforce is really light... and we have had a lot of late snow on the ground still... hopefully here by start of July more things open up.

Ps if you guys didn’t hear... Kelly Flats got opened up

Sponsored

DawgBox

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Keep me in the loop also as I will be settling there the 1st week of June. Of course social distancing would need to be maintained but that should be fairly easy unless we need to test out a winch or two :surprised:
OK, now that we've actually made it to Nederland, I'd love to meet up with a couple JT's to start exploring some of the local trails. Anyone available on this Saturday?

d k

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Hi guys.
Im in the Denver area. What dealerships did you buy yours from?

OP
OP
camodog

camodog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
We drove from Denver to Fairplay via 285 then came home via I-70

We counted 17 gladiators!!! I was really happy to see that many in one day.

Mightytalldude

First Name
Rob aka MTD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GCM Sport S, 6spd manual, subtle mods.
Occupation
Retail Management Hell
Starting to see more each week. Even my small development of 107 houses has 3 Gladiators. With what I see driving to and from work, there's probably 15-20 in a 5 mile radius from my house, 80%/19%/1% Sport S/Rubicon/Overland, and the only Mojave I saw was Andre from TFL Truck when he was filming and was filling up with gas at the King Soopers on 136th & Colorado, but didn't know it was a Mojave or Andre until a few days later when the video came out.

Sponsored

Mightytalldude

First Name
Rob aka MTD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retail Management Hell
Hi guys.
Im in the Denver area. What dealerships did you buy yours from?
I bought through Motor Inn of Spirit Lake, Iowa. Got 5% below invoice on my special order JT. Really cheap flight out, $26 per person, and a fun road trip home through the Black Hills.

IMG_20190928_130013.jpg

IMG_20190929_084118.jpg

IMG_20190929_080544.jpg

d k

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
5% below invoice....is that before or after holdback? Do you know?

What does that translate to MSRP - how much below? 6k?

Mightytalldude

First Name
Rob aka MTD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retail Management Hell
Can't say on holdback. With what I ordered, I ended up paying about $40k and MSRP was $44k so about $4k savings from MSRP. I have a Tread Lightly membership to get to the 5% below invoice, $75 document fee, and the best vehicle shopping experience I've ever had in 35 years, in and out within 2 hours, plus was picked up from the airport and driven to the dealership.

My wife bought local through Larry H Miller, took 7 credit hits, 6 hours, and still got ripped off for trade-in on her low mileage 2016 Cherokee Limited. If she would have had patience, we would have ordered hers through Spirit Lake also.

d k

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Wow, that must be frustrating.

Do they do trades as well over long distance?

Can't say on holdback. With what I ordered, I ended up paying about $40k and MSRP was $44k so about $4k savings from MSRP. I have a Tread Lightly membership to get to the 5% below invoice, $75 document fee, and the best vehicle shopping experience I've ever had in 35 years, in and out within 2 hours, plus was picked up from the airport and driven to the dealership.

My wife bought local through Larry H Miller, took 7 credit hits, 6 hours, and still got ripped off for trade-in on her low mileage 2016 Cherokee Limited. If she would have had patience, we would have ordered hers through Spirit Lake also.

Mightytalldude

First Name
Rob aka MTD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retail Management Hell
Wow, that must be frustrating.

Do they do trades as well over long distance?
I would reach out to @spenchey, he's the owner, awesome to work with and he'll be able to answer the questions you may have, especially on a trade-in, as I didn't have a vehicle being traded in.
Sponsored