Sponsored

Colorado or Front Range Gladiator owners

ColoradoGlad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
I think a JT trail ride would be awesome!

DiabolicalDianoga, Congrats on your new Jeep!

I live up in Coal Creek Canyon and we have some good trails in the area.
Not real difficult, your stock Overland would do just find.
More just dirt road, not rock crawling.

There are some awesome trails in the Telluride area.
I'm planning on a few trips out there this Spring/Summer.

That would be a great JT group trip!
Sponsored

OP
OP
camodog

camodog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I would be interested in a group ride. I like to keep the number smaller. 5-6 rigs at a time. l will start a new thread for ride plans

HemiMagnum1

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Challenger Hellcat Redeye Widebody, Durango SRT 392
Picked mine about 3 weeks ago - I think it must have been one of the last ones to leave the factory! I have done some casual dirt road driving in the mountains near town (I'm in Colorado Springs)...looking forward to getting out more and exploring! I do a lot of climbing (mountains and rock) and have a Roofnest RTT that I can't wait to take out camping on the Gladiator!

So far I've added the bed rack (Rebel Offroad XPLOR Full Height rack) which I plan to use until the RSI Smartcap is available for the JT in the fall. I have also added 35's (Yokohama Geolandar X-ATs) which have been amazing so far even on the stock JTR. I hope to add at least the Teraflex 1.5" leveling kit and the Daystar 0.75" rear spacer lift soonish....Unfortunately, I made the brilliant mistake of opening the tailgate onto my 1up bike rack and dented it up a bit. Debating on spending the $600 to fix that which would delay other mods for a little bit :(

Such an amazing state to be in and own a vehicle like this! :jk:

20200503_155548.jpg

(I also have the stock 33" Falken Wildpeak AT's that I plan on listing for sale soon...feel free to message me if you are interested!)
How did you fit that tree in the bed of your Gladiator?!?! Lol!

PhantomChameleon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Gladiator Rubicon
So does anyone on the front range have a tazer for the JT that they'd be willing to let me use?

Looking to adjust the computer for my 35's and the tire pressure alert since I keep them around 35psi and the colder night temps keep setting the alert off.

At this point I'm not wanting to spring for buying one at full price but would certainly not mind paying a little for the use of one for making those adjustments. Figured I would check here before trying to have the dealer do it!

sass JT

Banned
Banned
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
MWD
So does anyone on the front range have a tazer for the JT that they'd be willing to let me use?

Looking to adjust the computer for my 35's and the tire pressure alert since I keep them around 35psi and the colder night temps keep setting the alert off.

At this point I'm not wanting to spring for buying one at full price but would certainly not mind paying a little for the use of one for making those adjustments. Figured I would check here before trying to have the dealer do it!
there’s one small little problem with your request ... all the tuning mfg’s design their devices to marry to the vehicle vin number when in use. When we unmarry the device is when we can sell or transfer to another vehicle but it puts everything back to stock.

Unless someone is a computer wiz and has broken this chain that I don’t know of.

also if you have your dealer do it... sure they cost less but in the long run can cost you more.

sorry to bearer of bad news.

Sponsored

DawgBox

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Keep me in the loop also as I will be settling there the 1st week of June. Of course social distancing would need to be maintained but that should be fairly easy unless we need to test out a winch or two :surprised:

FR33DOM

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Hyundai Veracruz & 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon LE

Don't pay the dealer - just buy one. It is worth it! Just being able to run the sway-bar unlocked in 2wd alone is worth it! Another new feature is when in reverse, it turns off the license plate lights so it won't wash out the rear camera at night.

PhantomChameleon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Gladiator Rubicon
there’s one small little problem with your request ... all the tuning mfg’s design their devices to marry to the vehicle vin number when in use. When we unmarry the device is when we can sell or transfer to another vehicle but it puts everything back to stock.

Unless someone is a computer wiz and has broken this chain that I don’t know of.

also if you have your dealer do it... sure they cost less but in the long run can cost you more.

sorry to bearer of bad news.
Ah, ok - I didn't realize they worked this way!

Thanks for the info everyone, sounds like its worth it just to buy one.

Sponsored

DiabolicalDianoga

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland, Subaru Forester
Occupation
Admin
Anyone know if Rampart Range Road is open fully? Or any similar roads/trails nearby. I need to get out and drive.

FR33DOM

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Hyundai Veracruz & 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon LE
Rampart is open, and Mt. Herman road as well which is another nice drive.
I believe the Gulches are all open too. We did Metberry last weekend. Likely going back to camp there next weekend.

CCCVagabond

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
White JTR
Please keep me in the loop, I am a new Gladiator owner (as of last Saturday) and live up Coal Creek Canyon as well. Don't know the trails up here at all.

MTDIRK

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Colorado ZR2
You got Rollins pass, Jenny creek, and Kingston peak leaving from rollinsville.

little further towards Lyons there is an awesome trail leaving out of the camp dick campground.

usually those get opened memorial weekend but I haven’t heard if everything has been opened this year.
Sponsored