Sponsored

Colorado or Front Range Gladiator owners

DocMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S, 2001 Audi TT Roadster, 1930 Model A Hot Rod, 1973 VW Square Back
Occupation
Education
Ok. I have to meet my boss for beers and planning the school year on Monday.

My 4.88s go in on Thursday. Friday? Anyone want to wheel?
Sponsored

Waggs

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon, 1967 Kaiser Jeepster
Occupation
Software Developer
Ok. I have to meet my boss for beers and planning the school year on Monday.

My 4.88s go in on Thursday. Friday? Anyone want to wheel?
Put me down as a probable maybe.

Sponsored

DocMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S, 2001 Audi TT Roadster, 1930 Model A Hot Rod, 1973 VW Square Back
Occupation
Education
I'll go Saturday too! I'm going to Ouray August 2-4. Gonna drive out on a Monday and wheel Tuesday and drive back Wednesday

I was considering a run this weekend Saturday or Sunday but I don’t think I can skip another Friday from my biz this week.

FR33DOM

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Hyundai Veracruz & 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon LE
I'll go Saturday too! I'm going to Ouray August 2-4. Gonna drive out on a Monday and wheel Tuesday and drive back Wednesday
Ok let me check with the fam. Parents are inbound on Wed so I have a few loose ends. If I can go Saturday how would China wall sound? Been on my list forever. :)

nocoast_jt

First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Gonna be running Engineer, Black Bear, and Ophir this next weekend July 31st-August 2nd. Might try and get to Marshall Pass Friday July 30th to start the trip if things go well at work. This will be my first trip in the gladdy but I've been wheeling for years. Looking forward to some new lines in this long wheelbase beast! @DocMike you should modify your Ouray plans slightly and tag along with us. Gonna be me and a newer defender...not sure if any of my deep rock buddies are gonna be on this one.

nocoast_jt

First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Ok let me check with the fam. Parents are inbound on Wed so I have a few loose ends. If I can go Saturday how would China wall sound? Been on my list forever. :)
I haven't ran China Wall in a long time, but it's a great trail. I think Hackett and Longwater Gulch are great too and not too challenging. These are all good day trips if you are around Colorado Springs. I am going to be welding up some sliders tomorrow at a hangar out in Falcon. If anyone wants to join DM me.

Sponsored

DocMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Education
I'm down.

DocMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Education
Man, I wish I could adjust a bit. I got my kids during the time I am going and they love wheeling.
I do look forward to hearing about your trip and maybe getting a beer on August 2?

Gonna be running Engineer, Black Bear, and Ophir this next weekend July 31st-August 2nd. Might try and get to Marshall Pass Friday July 30th to start the trip if things go well at work. This will be my first trip in the gladdy but I've been wheeling for years. Looking forward to some new lines in this long wheelbase beast! @DocMike you should modify your Ouray plans slightly and tag along with us. Gonna be me and a newer defender...not sure if any of my deep rock buddies are gonna be on this one.