Sponsored

Colorado or Front Range Gladiator owners

DocMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S, 2001 Audi TT Roadster, 1930 Model A Hot Rod, 1973 VW Square Back
Occupation
Education
I may do this Thursday. I have to take someone to the airport on Friday.

Looking at hitting Gold Camp to Cripple Creek and then Shelf Road/Phantom Canyon Friday if any Springs area crew wants to get a local fix
Sponsored

DocMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S, 2001 Audi TT Roadster, 1930 Model A Hot Rod, 1973 VW Square Back
Occupation
Education
Wondering this as well.

Hackett Gulch

Can anyone tell me a bit about this trail and how a gladiator on 35s might do?

Headed to the area this next week and have time for a trail or two.

DocMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Education
Next week? I'm still waiting on my gears to arrive. sigh. Spending responsible Jeep money. A new light bar would be cool and look cool, but 4.88 is the responsible way to go,. :CWL:

Dang I'm working Thursday but off Friday

Waggs

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon, 1967 Kaiser Jeepster
Occupation
Software Developer
Next week? I'm still waiting on my gears to arrive. sigh. Spending responsible Jeep money. A new light bar would be cool and look cool, but 4.88 is the responsible way to go,. :CWL:
Keep planning here. I JUST MIGHT be willing to burn a PTO day for this. :like:

Sponsored

Chargingstar

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Sounds good I'm off and off call next Friday if you want to plan something. I've got some comp time to burn up too if another day during the week works better.

I agree with you whole heatedly - no extra lights yet for all the daytime off roading I do but I did get a winch to go along with the recovery course I took

homerun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 XJ, 2004 Ford Ranger, 2013 Subaru Impreza, 1996 HD Springer Softtail, past jeep 1995 YJ
Sounds good I'm off and off call next Friday if you want to plan something. I've got some comp time to burn up too if another day during the week works better.

I agree with you whole heatedly - no extra lights yet for all the daytime off roading I do but I did get a winch to go along with the recovery course I took
Where did you find a recovery course? I would be interested in taking one as well.

DocMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Education
I'm thinking a weekday Hackett Gulch trip. Once I get re geared. Group of us goes and we watch out for each other would be fun. I'd be own for the Alpine Loop too.

Sponsored

Chargingstar

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Where did you find a recovery course? I would be interested in taking one as well.
Former 10th group SGM Mike Glover has a mobility (off road) branch of his company Fieldcraft Survival called Fieldcraft Mobility. He used to be based on the western slope before bouncing to Arizona and now in Utah. Does not look like they have any mobility classes scheduled for the rest of 2021

Mightytalldude

First Name
Rob aka MTD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GCM Sport S, 6spd manual, subtle mods.
Occupation
Retail Management Hell
If anyone is interested, I'm planning Mosquito Pass drive this Monday morning from Leadville side to Alma/Fairfield side, to avoid the evening traffic mess coming back into Denver. My normal trail buddies are out for this trip with job interviews, or finishing a clients ride repair.

I'm looking at leaving 630-7am North Denver metro area. Let me know if interested.

Rob