2020 Gladiator
Occupation
software engineer
Do you still have the plans i would be willing to pay for them

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator Rubicon
I figured out one of the reasons I’m not as impressed with the sound quality as I thought I would be. My sub isn’t putting out any sound. Gonna have to do some troubleshooting.
Did you figure out your sub issue and how does it sound post-fixing? I'd love to do something similar. Also, what line of the Focal speakers did you use?

ShawnL

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Occupation
Sales
Did you figure out your sub issue and how does it sound post-fixing? I'd love to do something similar. Also, what line of the Focal speakers did you use?
I used 165 Access Focals and the PSB 200 sub behind rear seats. The sub is 4 ohm and I plan on adding another bridged to get them to 2 ohm. That will bring me to 10 speakers. Yup LOVE it now!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator Rubicon
I used 165 Access Focals and the PSB 200 sub behind rear seats. The sub is 4 ohm and I plan on adding another bridged to get them to 2 ohm. That will bring me to 10 speakers. Yup LOVE it now!
That’s awesome! Is it still working well for you? And did I read correctly you just slipped the sub in behind the rear seat?

Sponsored

ShawnL

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Occupation
Sales
That’s awesome! Is it still working well for you? And did I read correctly you just slipped the sub in behind the rear seat?
Correct on both accounts. Still have had a chance to add the 2nd Sub though.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator Rubicon
Correct on both accounts. Still have had a chance to add the 2nd Sub though.
Ah, I’m looking forward to how you go about adding the 2nd sub. Glad it’s working well! I think I’ll be doing the same in the new year

ShawnL

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Occupation
Sales
Ah, I’m looking forward to how you go about adding the 2nd sub. Glad it’s working well! I think I’ll be doing the same in the new year
I plan on also putting the 2nd sub behind the seat. One on each side of the truck.

ShawnL

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Occupation
Sales
Are you going to have to change anything behind the seat for that to work?
I did have to remove the plastic cubby tray that sits on the floor behind the back seat. Its a snug fit when the seat is folded down but it works fine.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator Rubicon
I did have to remove the plastic cubby tray that sits on the floor behind the back seat. Its a snug fit when the seat is folded down but it works fine.
Oh, so did you put it under the seat or fold the seat down and put it behind like along the wall?
Sponsored