Corsa Touring Experience

james_f

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
Can anyone with the Corsa Touring exhaust post up some videos? Only seems to be video and reviews of the Sport version. I currently have the AWE and am breaking it in but I'm considering swapping to something a little quieter.
Sponsored

JasonB

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Engineer
I know a guy who can answer all your questions.

Chance575

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C
Occupation
D
I’ve had two systems on two different corvettes and I can say the construction and quality was top notch. Now I don’t know what it sounds like on a Jeep.

JasonB

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Engineer
can you share some videos of the touring? That would be awesome!
We don’t have any videos, but I could probably talk to the marketing department about making one using my truck. I have the sport on it currently. The touring adds a pack section and won’t be much louder than stock, but it flows much better.

What concerns do you have? The sport isn’t very loud. The 3.6L isn’t a loud engine.

Sponsored

OP
OP

james_f

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
We don’t have any videos, but I could probably talk to the marketing department about making one using my truck. I have the sport on it currently. The touring adds a pack section and won’t be much louder than stock, but it flows much better.

What concerns do you have? The sport isn’t very loud. The 3.6L isn’t a loud engine.
ok That’s good to know. It’s hard to tell overall volume from videos but I would like something a bit quieter than the AWE. If you think the touring would be too quiet maybe the sport is just right.

TroutFishingInAmerica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Corsa sport dump on mine. I have a manual transmission and prefer some noise feedback. I can make a slight drone with it around 2-2.3K if I'm going up hill and into it really hard, just drop a gear or let up and it's gone. Quality was top notch, one of the first things I did to my truck. I've used up my 3 free Wave oil changes, 2 of the 3 oil changes I got comments from the techs that they liked the sound of the Corsa. It hangs about 1/2 inch or less down from the frame rail, couldn't get it tucked up any tighter. I've high centered and have dragged the bottom, hasn't been a problem so far. I tried a B2B Fabrication exhaust first, absolutely hated it. Tight wrinkled bends, not stainless, terrible drone. Drone was so bad it gave me a headache and made me ill. I was frustrated and ordered the Corsa, I really like my Corsa and would do it again without hesitation.

JasonB

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Engineer
Thanks for the positive feedback. Would you want a louder sound overall?

Corsa sport dump on mine. I have a manual transmission and prefer some noise feedback. I can make a slight drone with it around 2-2.3K if I'm going up hill and into it really hard, just drop a gear or let up and it's gone. Quality was top notch, one of the first things I did to my truck. I've used up my 3 free Wave oil changes, 2 of the 3 oil changes I got comments from the techs that they liked the sound of the Corsa. It hangs about 1/2 inch or less down from the frame rail, couldn't get it tucked up any tighter. I've high centered and have dragged the bottom, hasn't been a problem so far. I tried a B2B Fabrication exhaust first, absolutely hated it. Tight wrinkled bends, not stainless, terrible drone. Drone was so bad it gave me a headache and made me ill. I was frustrated and ordered the Corsa, I really like my Corsa and would do it again without hesitation.

Aonarch

First Name
Alec
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Engineer

Good I wouldn't want an aftermarket exhaust a lot louder than factory on these.

V8, yes. Boxer 6, yes.
Sponsored